DK40SE !

/ DK40SE ! #1  

LarryDM

Tractor
Kioti DK40SE
Just bought a new DK40SE. Here is a picture of it on the lot. I drove it around the dealer's lot for 20 minutes last Thursday - u should have seen the s*** eating grin on my face for that whole time. Traded my Mahindra 3525 for it - which is a great little tractor, but I wanted a few more ponies and 4wd. Will be delivered Friday.
DK40SE-41793-4.JPG

Last edited:
   / DK40SE ! #2  
:cool2:Congrats on the New machine and Welcome to the Pack!

/ DK40SE ! #3  
Congrats Larry, I just received my DK 40 SE Saturday night and have enjoyed the heck out of it since, They are a real sweet machine with tons of power and super handy to have around. You will definitely enjoy the 4 wheel drive.

Did you happen to order beet juice for tire weight?

/ DK40SE ! #4  
Just bought a new DK40SE. Here is a picture of it on the lot. I drove it around the dealer's lot for 20 minutes last Thursday - u should have seen the s*** eating grin on my face for that whole time. Traded my Mahindra 3525 for it - which is a great little tractor, but I wanted a few more ponies and 4wd. Will be delivered Friday.
View attachment 333175

Congratulations! I am sure you will love it. 4x4 is why I changed/bought a new tractor as well. Post some pics or maybe even a video!

/ DK40SE !
Congrats Larry, I just received my DK 40 SE Saturday night and have enjoyed the heck out of it since, They are a real sweet machine with tons of power and super handy to have around. You will definitely enjoy the 4 wheel drive.

Did you happen to order beet juice for tire weight?

Not yet, one of those things to do.