Price Check Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check. #1  

King of the Road

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota SVL90-2 Bobcat T250 Takeuchi TB235 Kioti DK50 Ferris ISX 3300
I emailed 7 different Kioti dealers requesting their best price for a cash buy on a 2013 Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/FEL.

Only 3 dealers took the time to reply to my email.

One dealer quoted $34,300, another $30,800 and the other dealer quoted $28,880.

I don't have a dealer nearby(with 90 minutes) so it's not practical for me to sit down with several dealers and get their best price.

That being said, does $28,800 out the door sound like a good price?

Used 2012's that I've seen have higher asking prices than that. One guy wants $46,000 for a 2012 , with 140 hours on it. The extras are a backhoe and pallet forks.
A dealer down in FL has a new 2012 for $28,900.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check. #2  
I emailed 7 different Kioti dealers requesting their best price for a cash buy on a 2013 Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/FEL.

Only 3 dealers took the time to reply to my email.

One dealer quoted $34,300, another $30,800 and the other dealer quoted $28,880.

I don't have a dealer nearby(with 90 minutes) so it's not practical for me to sit down with several dealers and get their best price.

That being said, does $28,800 out the door sound like a good price?

Used 2012's that I've seen have higher asking prices than that. One guy wants $46,000 for a 2012 , with 140 hours on it. The extras are a backhoe and pallet forks.
A dealer down in FL has a new 2012 for $28,900.

YOUR LOCATION would be helpful.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check. #3  
As I mentioned in a PM to you, $28,800 for a DK50SE HST Cab sounds like a GREAT price to me. That's $1,800 lower than I was quoted. If I was quoted $28,800, I wouldn't spend too much time looking that gift horse in the mouth.

Just be sure that he's pricing the HST model to you. I had a dealer (for another brand) quote me a price and when I showed up ready to buy, he was embarassed that he quoted me the price for a gear tranny rather than HST. The difference was approx $2,000. It was an honest mistake so no harm no foul.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check. #4  
I would jump all over the $28,880 price if it truly is HST. BUT.....how is the reputation of that dealer???? Granted, they are greater than 90 minutes from you.....but you'll want a good dealer too......okay, that sounds like I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth, huh? Just something to think 'bout. Good luck and you gotta post pics when pick'r up!!!

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check. #5  
That's about 1k less than I paid. Almost sounds like dealer cost, he won't last too long doing that. Almost sounds too good to be true. CJ

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check. #6  
Agreed, that is a "lowball" price... check carefully.. almost too good. But who knows.. I darn sure would check it out.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check. #7  
I paid just over $30K for mine, delivered about 60 miles from the dealer.

Are you financing? The interest rates being offered might make a difference.

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check.
Cash buyer. That price was the total cost, out the door.

cfr tract entrance new tractor 021.jpg

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check. #9  
Congratulations, looks good, and a good deal.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the Pack!

James K0UA

/ Kioti DK50SE HST Cab w/ FEL price check. #10  
Just 800 more than my DK45HSTC/FEL but still have to load the tires.