Price Check Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #1  

icur2ys4ye

Tractor
none
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could tell me if these prices are reasonable on a new tractor.

I was quoted:

ck35hst + loader + backhoe 26,700

dk40sehst + loader + bakchoe 31,700

Loaded tires a few extra hooks and what not welded on the normal "freebies"

What else can I ask for?

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #3  
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could tell me if these prices are reasonable on a new tractor.

I was quoted:

ck35hst + loader + backhoe 26,700

dk40sehst + loader + bakchoe 31,700

Loaded tires a few extra hooks and what not welded on the normal "freebies"

What else can I ask for?

get both remotes.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST
Should I ask them to add them in for nothing?

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #6  
The Dk comes with a single remote and the 2nd remote runs about 500 installed.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #7  
I think asking for the second remote and loaded rear tires on the DK would be fair at that price. Worth a shot anyway, I'm sure they don't sell a tlb DK every day.
Also I endorse the DK if you don't have any specific reason to go with the CK.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #8  
Having just bought the same setup in Maine, I would say that is a fairly good price. You might be able to do a little better, but I doubt it. But tractors seem to be a bit more expensive here in New England. If you plan to do any work with a rear blade, box blade etc, I would definitely add the second rear remote, I doubt you will get it thrown in for free. If you are doing lots of heavy loader lifting, the DK is the way to go, it has more than twice the lifting capacity of the CK.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #9  
I just bought the same package a month ago (DK40SE HST w/ KL401 and KB2485), but I also got a second remote ($450), bush hog ($1800), post hole digger ($650), toothbar ($230), bucket hooks ($35), shop and parts manual ($175), and 18" BH bucket ($72+) for $31,500.
I would try to negotiate for a little better than $31,700 for just the tractor, FEL, and backhoe.

/ Pricing I recived on new TLB dk 40 and ck35 both HST #10  
I just bought the same package a month ago (DK40SE HST w/ KL401 and KB2485), but I also got a second remote ($450), bush hog ($1800), post hole digger ($650), toothbar ($230), bucket hooks ($35), shop and parts manual ($175), and 18" BH bucket ($72+) for $31,500.
I would try to negotiate for a little better than $31,700 for just the tractor, FEL, and backhoe.

That's what I was thinking....the tractor with FEL should be $22-23K, and another $7K for the BH...give or take. I'd expect $30K or less for that package.