Price Check Kioti DK40SE HST

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #31  
Was quoted $21,500 with industrial tires today.

Good price. i would pull the trigger on that deal. I'd pull even faster if they included a second rear remote, first service free or something else. In any event a fair deal. It would look nice parked next to your JD garden tractor.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #32  
Good price. i would pull the trigger on that deal. I'd pull even faster if they included a second rear remote, first service free or something else. In any event a fair deal. It would look nice parked next to your JD garden tractor.

Not to hijack the thread but what can I do with two rear remotes that I couldn't do with only one?

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #33  
Not to hijack the thread but what can I do with two rear remotes that I couldn't do with only one?

Run two hydraulic cylinders. For example a top and tilt setup to control topping lift and the tilt of a boxblade or rear blade. Many other possible uses too.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #34  
I use both of my rear remotes for Top and Tilt cylinders for the RO BB. Handy as heck for all of the land moving, grounds cleaning, etc that I am doing. And I have a 3rd remote at the FEL for the bucket grapple. Plus one could also use them for a wood splitter or other items. All three of my remotes are in use. And for a $350 factory option on the 2nd rear remote, it may be a reasonable option.

One also has the less expensive option of running lines from the rear remote to the FEL to operate a grapple if needed.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #35  
I'm definitely interested in running the grapple.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #36  

I used a rear remote to control the grapple on my CK20. Worked perfectly. Highly recommended. Simple to set up in 30 minutes and dirt cheap in comparison to diverter valve.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #37  

Run a hydraulic top link and leave one set up for your grapple. The Kioti rear remote controls are positioned well for control of a grapple set up on the cheap. I extended the control lever to make it a bit longer for even more ease of use. Too bad I wasn't smart enough to get two, I only have the one.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...896-making-extension-control-valve-lever.html

James K0UA

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #39  
Here is my hose odyssey. to set up for the grapple.

I never saw your original thread before. I am perhaps not as much of a perfectionist but was very happy for the three years I used them with simple zip ties and a single lines rather than split. Not a big deal to remove zip ties if you need to dismount the loader.

I literally just used an old hose to measure from the rear remotes, over the axle (I went left side), under the operator station, up the FEL post and down the FEL arm to the torque tube. I then got the hoses and fittings. (Note, get 90 degree adapters for the rear remote hookup so you don't have a big loop of hose to deal with before heading towards the front). Used about a dozen zip ties to secure things and the only place I had to be careful was under the operator station to make sure the lines were not dangling to get caught by brush and that the bend up the FEL post did not kink the hoses. It really did not look bad at all and the only place where it looked messy was on the torque tube where the connection to the grapple lines was made. A simple clamp set up could have solved that problem but frankly I left the grapple on most all the time anyway so it was not a problem. I just used a bungee cord to keep things from flopping about. A couple lengths of 3/8" by 16 or 18ft hydraulic hose plus adapters and fittings cost only about $100 plus change even from a local hydraulic shop. Much cheaper from online sources. IMO the ziptie single line set up is so easy that everyone should try it before investing time and $$$ on any other grapple control strategy. It will literally take about half an hour and most of the installation time is screwing the various fittings on. If you later decide you want split lines, just take the two lines to a hydraulic shop and have them cut and put adapters on as well as buying another couple of sets of couplers. If you later decide to get fancy with bulkheads and nice clamps, do it at your leisure. Nice winter project.

/ Kioti DK40SE HST #40  

Whichever path you choose, make sure your front couplings match your intended grapple. My couplings are skid steer 1/2" flat face, which are sealed against dirt and leakage when disconnected, unlike the agricultural couplers.

I need three remotes so I added the additional factory rear remote for ~$350 and the W.R. Long 3rd function for ~$850 installed with flat face couplers at the FEL. You will find the flat face couplers are more expensive than the ag. couplers.

Following are photos of my hydraulics: FEL connections, grapple bucket, HD T-N-T cylinders, W.R Long 3rd function valve, along with the two Kioti circuits, and then the 3rd function switch mounted on the loader handle.

DSC00196.JPGDSC00198.JPGDSC00199.JPGDSC00200.JPGDSC00201.JPG