Price Check DK40SE on the way

/ DK40SE on the way #1  

jtygoku

Bronze Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti DK40SE
I've enjoyed lurking for awhile as I've gathered info on replacing my 70+ year old Ford 9N. My old Ford has served me OK but, as a lot of 9N's, has been tempermental at times. She's in need of a complete overhaul, which I plan to do over time, but needed a funtioning unit in the meantime. Spent a considerable amount of time researching, test driving and visiting with sales folks. For me it ultimately came down to the two orange competitors. Although the closest dealer (5 miles) was Kubota, I just never could get past what I considered the value of the Kioti. So yesterday, I pulled the trigger and ordered the DK40SE w/FEL. Took advantage of the last day of free FEL (although the dealer thought it would probably be continued). After a weeks worth of haggling back and forth we settled on $19,250. Felt like that was pretty fair. Hoping there are no complications on the delivery side, will keep everyone posted.

/ DK40SE on the way #2  
Congratulations on the nice tractor, I believe you will be very happy with its performance. and Welcome to TBN and Welcome to the Kioti pack!

James K0UA

/ DK40SE on the way #3  
What he/\ said.

/ DK40SE on the way #4  
That sounds like a very fair price, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the machine. There are a lot of them on the board, and they seem to be universally well-reviewed. I'm very happy with mine.

Please report back if you end up with the Tier III or Tier IV engine. The change-over is supposed to be happening right now, but I haven't heard of anyone with a Tier IV DK40/45 yet.

/ DK40SE on the way #5  
Hey Guy's don't there seem to be a lot of new Kioti owners lately?

/ DK40SE on the way #6  
Hey Guy's don't there seem to be a lot of new Kioti owners lately?

Lots of new Kioti and LS owners.. People are deciding with their pocket books, comparing features vs. price.

/ DK40SE on the way #7  
That sounds like a fantastic deal to me. My local Kioti guy was talking ~22k for the DK40SE.... I bought used and smaller for now, but would still like to step up in a few years.

/ DK40SE on the way #8  
Congrats on the new tractor.

/ DK40SE on the way #9  
I've enjoyed lurking for awhile as I've gathered info on replacing my 70+ year old Ford 9N. My old Ford has served me OK but, as a lot of 9N's, has been tempermental at times. She's in need of a complete overhaul, which I plan to do over time, but needed a funtioning unit in the meantime. Spent a considerable amount of time researching, test driving and visiting with sales folks. For me it ultimately came down to the two orange competitors. Although the closest dealer (5 miles) was Kubota, I just never could get past what I considered the value of the Kioti. So yesterday, I pulled the trigger and ordered the DK40SE w/FEL. Took advantage of the last day of free FEL (although the dealer thought it would probably be continued). After a weeks worth of haggling back and forth we settled on $19,250. Felt like that was pretty fair. Hoping there are no complications on the delivery side, will keep everyone posted.

That's a good deal. Just made the same purchase and paid $22k with an additional remote and industrial tires.

/ DK40SE on the way #10  
Lots of new Kioti and LS owners.. People are deciding with their pocket books, comparing features vs. price.

So James, when are you going to jump on the bandwagon? :laughing: