Comparison RX, NX, or Ck??

/ RX, NX, or Ck?? #1  

lcisled

Silver Member
I am interested in these new tractors from Kioti. I watched the video on the Kioti website. I can't find any other info. Is there anywhere else to learn about them??

/ RX, NX, or Ck?? #2  
I am interested in these new tractors from Kioti. I watched the video on the Kioti website. I can't find any other info. Is there anywhere else to learn about them??

Go see your Dealer as the NX is not out yet here from what I understand.

/ RX, NX, or Ck??
Any ideas when they when they will be out? It would have been nice to have the specs on the website before they posted the video on the homepage....

/ RX, NX, or Ck?? #4  
I would guess by January as the new EPA junk

/ RX, NX, or Ck?? #5  
I would guess by January as the new EPA junk

My dealer was in NC to a presentation a few weeks back. (more like a week long getaway) and told me last week that the new tier 4 stuff would be available by March or April next year. A new 66hp and 72hp, as well as a 65hp HST machine.

/ RX, NX, or Ck?? #6  
Oh man is my wife going to hate me one day soon. "But honey, I had almost 150 hrs on that tractor, they don't last much longer than that, I had to trade now..." As an early adopter of everything, I'm drooling and I don't even know why. I know a lot of guys are going to be pretty skeptical and hold on to the old stuff as long as possible. Hopefully they'll be willing to pay top $ for my DK45 and let me move up to that 65hp HST machine. I find working my 3 acres with a 45hp machine so limiting :laughing: I may have a problem...

/ RX, NX, or Ck?? #7  
LOL yep, you should talk to someone! :laughing: Call your dealer, maybe he could offer a referral! :thumbsup: :laughing:

/ RX, NX, or Ck?? #8  
My dealer was in NC to a presentation a few weeks back. (more like a week long getaway) and told me last week that the new tier 4 stuff would be available by March or April next year. A new 66hp and 72hp, as well as a 65hp HST machine.

Is there any possible chance you have any more information on this? :D

Also, what are the NX model designation? Is that just the Tier 4 stuff? (or do I dare mention those evil EPA designations:laughing:)

/ RX, NX, or Ck?? #9  
From here: Posted yesterday.
KIOTI TRACTOR UNVEILS NEW TRACTOR INNOVATIONS AT SUNBELT AG EXPO | Kioti Tractors

Wendell, NC – Oct. 15, 2013 – KIOTI Tractor, a division of Daedong-USA, Inc., will preview its latest line of tractors at the Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Ga., October 15-17, 2013. KIOTI Tractor will exhibit at Booth A-5-E during the Sunbelt Ag Expo, North America’s premier farm show that features over 1200 exhibitors showcasing the latest in farming technology.

In addition to showcasing its CS 2410 Sub Compact tractor, DS Series (35 hp – 45 hp), and DKSE Series (35 hp – 55 hp) KIOTI will unveil for the first time in a public forum its latest tractor innovations. KIOTI’s NX series and new additions to the RX series feature Daedong® Tier 4 ECO Common Rail Diesel Engines which meet the strictest requirements for Tier 4 compliance, while improving fuel efficiency and increasing output.

The engines were put through prolonged extreme conditions testing to determine high operation levels while still reaching compliance. The Daedong® Tier 4 ECO Diesel Engine endured prolonged exposure to extreme heat and elevation conditions under testing while still maintaining performance and reliability.

The RX series features a deluxe suspension seat and several transmission options: 12 x 12 synchronized, 12 x 12 power shuttle or 24 x 24 power shuttle with creeper. With enhanced turn-assist control, optional power shuttle clutch, and ergonomic controls, the new RX models ensure a smooth, comfortable, performance and long-lasting power.

The new NX series boasts excellent “4L” performance: lower vibration, lower fuel consumption, lower noise and long lifetime. In addition to its excellent driving performance, the NX series features a new hood design, torque compensation, turn-assist control, hydrostatic power steering and PTO cruise control.

/ RX, NX, or Ck?? #10  
Ken you know you need that extra 20 horsepower. I think of the size of the mower you could use on that 3 acres..