Need Part Number DK50SE HST

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST
Maybe that's why my dealer has sold me 2 wrong filters lately :)

Not meaning to be contentious. I appreciate your assistance. Still, I think they would be well advised to update their system. If my dealer can't even find the parts there is something wrong.

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #12  
Maybe; we live in an imperfect world. I find if I note the correct part for future reference it makes it a lot easier. There is a label on your engine right side with part number and serial number, family of engine, etc. Note it for reference. Daedong/Kioti isn't about to reinvent their entire system to accommodate those who don't know how to use it effectively, whether it be dealers or consumers. It is what it is, I suggest adjusting your expectations to suit the situation's reality.:confused3:

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #13  
They have shipped me filters 3 times now and been correct every time. In fact I need a set again and will order today. Just a call away! CJ

I suggest adjusting your expectations to suit the situation's reality.

LOL. Careful - we'll wind up talking about the Dear Leader.

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #15  
Dear Leader? Kioti's are made in SOUTH Korea, not North, so Dear L has nothing to do with it all.:eek:

Now that's funny :)

Not THEIR Dear Leader ..... OURS! Who could be more synonymous with Low Expectations?

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #17  
HYD filter: T4620-38032

I just purchased my DK50 a couple months ago and the owner's manual has T4620-38841 for the HYD filter. They must have changed the part number because the number in the OM comes up with nothing in parts searches.