Need Part Number DK50SE HST

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #1  

Egbert

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD LX188
I think my dealer sold me the wrong transmission filter. It is substantially smaller in diameter than the factory filter.

The only label I see on the factory filter is T2350-53141. When I search that online, I just get hits for the stick on label. Pfffft

The filter I was sold is T2185-38031.

I also cannot find any online site with a decent search engine that will turn up the DK50 filters.

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #2  
That filter you received would fit my smaller CK30hst. Yours, like mine, being a hydro drive would have two hydraulic oil filters. One is dedicated just for the hydro tranny and another just for all the other hydraulic functions. These are the filter part numbers I found for your DK50SE hst. Just revisit the dealer and have him look up the number other than going by memory.
HST filter: T4125-38021 HYD filter: T4620-38032

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST
Yes, got it swapped today. No luck in getting him to reimburse me for the 60 mile loop. :)

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #4  
Next time order the filters/parts online and get to your door delivery from MIE. Michigan Iron & Equipment. They have parts look-up online too. Very convenient, no wasted gas or your time, either.

I went to their site but could never find filters in their search.

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #6  
Thanks for the number. But ... Why don't they just fix the web site? :)

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #8  
Fix it? What's the issue?

Let's just say the search engine is not user friendly. I can't enter my tractor and just search for "filter." I have to know either the specific part number - or - I have to dig through an array of exploded diagrams until I find it.

/ Need Part Number DK50SE HST #10  
Or you call them, toll free and they get what you need. The parts listing is more for mechanical parts/diagrams to help consumers locate what is otherwise not available to the public...it's the system the Kioti dealers use, and they spend a lot to make it available to us, to no real end benefit to themselves...