Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check

/ Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check #1  

slingha

Tractor
Bobcat
Hello everyone. Long time lurker first time poster. Ive finally decided to take the plunge and buy a respectable tractor. Was originally looking at a new Cs2410 new but stumbled upon the following:

2012 Bobcat CT230
Quick release FEL
110 hrs
Kubota 4590 3pt backhoe
Still under warranty for a few months. Homeowner owned.

16k Delivered OTD.

I was quoted 12k for a new CS2410 and the only included the FEL.

Thoughts?

/ Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check #2  
:welcome:

/ Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check #3  
First off, welcome!

Second, posting the same question in multiple forums (you also have this in the general buying forum) is generally frowned upon, for a number of reasons. One, the folks that spend a lot of time answering questions will frequently wind up answering the same question, for the same person, more than once, and not realize it, because they're in a different forum. Second, it waters down the search results later, in case anybody has the same question. It's easier, and faster, to find information about one topic if it's all in the same thread.

/ Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check
Sorry about that didn't know better. I dont know how to delete a post. I would delete the other one if I could.

/ Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check #5  
Very good price. 110 hours is nothing.

/ Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check #6  
My local Bobcat dealer still has new left over 2012 model bobcat tractors setting on his lot for almost the price you have on here without a backhoe.

/ Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check #7  
I agree, good price.
Would be even sweeter if it was a CT235, a few extra ponies are always a good thing in the same footprint

If you need the backhoe, im thinking that is like 5 k or so all by itself

/ Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check #8  
Hello everyone. Long time lurker first time poster. Ive finally decided to take the plunge and buy a respectable tractor. Was originally looking at a new Cs2410 new but stumbled upon the following:

2012 Bobcat CT230
Quick release FEL
110 hrs
Kubota 4590 3pt backhoe
Still under warranty for a few months. Homeowner owned.

16k Delivered OTD.

I was quoted 12k for a new CS2410 and the only included the FEL.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a deal to me. I don't know that particular backhoe but Kubota makes fine equipment generally. The CK30/CT230 is very solid. QA FEL will be very useful and as noted before 110hrs is nothing. I wouldn't even care if the owner had never changed fluids. Is it HST or gear?

/ Bobcat CT230 AKA Kioti CK30 Price Check #9  
Bobcat only made HST's