Buying Advice Free Loader Promotion!?!

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #11  
I purchased a ck30 /w loader on that promo. Loader price is normaly 4500$. During the promo, if you would buy that tractor without the FEL my dealer would cut 2000$ on the price. So this is a 2500$ promo.

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #12  
I purchased a ck30 /w loader on that promo. Loader price is normaly 4500$. During the promo, if you would buy that tractor without the FEL my dealer would cut 2000$ on the price. So this is a 2500$ promo.
You need a different dealer. :mad:

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #13  
You need a different dealer. :mad:

I'm not sure you understand me well here. The price difference between a tractor with and without FEL is about 4500$ and this has nothing to do with the dealer. During the "free" loader promo the price difference is 2000$ (this is Kioti price not my dealer's price). In fact the dealer added his own one-week show promo on top of that (hst at price of gear, -1500$). I had quotes from 3 different dealers in 2 different provinces and the where all the same exempt for the 1500$ promo my dealer had.

I'm in Canada and there the prices are higher by almost 20% than in the US :banghead: , I guess that's the reason you would not want to dealer with my dealer.

Hope this clarify my comment.:)

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #14  
$2000 discount on the tractor without FEL during the Free Loader promotion is about right. Any company that runs this promotion has a true cost of what the loader cost to build or buy it, not the MSRP or dealers net price which also has freight/shipping charges added in. The loader is free to the buyer, just the actual cost to Kioti is not MSRP or dealer's normal selling price so you will not get same discount as MSRP or dealer invoice cost. When you take the loader option Kioti credits the dealer their purchase price.