Buying Advice Free Loader Promotion!?!

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #1  

weezil

Tractor
Ford 2000
I had almost settled on a Mahindra 3016 with FEL and BH attachments as my first new tractor purchase.... Then I found the Kioti website and saw there is a dealer as close to me as the Mahindra dealer and they are offering FREE FRONT END LOADER with CK30 purchases! Anyone able to tell me the similarities and/or differences between the 3016 and the CK30?

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #3  
Anyone able to tell me the similarities and/or differences between the 3016 and the CK30?
I was looking more at the MAX28L vs the CK27, but... I found the ergonomics of the Kioti to fit me better. FEL control is on the engine side on Mahindra, next to the seat on the Kioti. Of course that means longer hoses, which could, theoretically, mean they are in more danger. I don't think so.

Entry from the right is harder on the Mahindra. HST pedals are different. I like the Kioti rocker pedal, many do not like it at all.

What they can accomplish is not significantly different. Sit on 'em. You will probably like one more than the other.

Oh, and check the 3pt hitch - I believe they both have extandable arms, but Kioti uses a crank instead of turnbuckle on the right side. I think both have adjustable sway control, I know Kioti does, I think Mahindra does.

I took advantage of the free loader and got the CK27.

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #4  
Is anything really free? If you told the dealer I don't need the FEL, he would cut the price.

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #5  
Is anything really free? If you told the dealer I don't need the FEL, he would cut the price.

Exactly. Just like 0% financing and then a large discount for cash.

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #6  

Not necessarily. Kioti controls the promos and they may only provide a discount on the sale if it includes the loader. Apples to oranges here, but that's how it works in the lighting and sound world all the time.

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #7  
I don't believe so in this case. The dealer was trying to move this unit and it did not come with a FEL. I asked for the FEL and they were going to add 4 grand. I showed them Kioti's webpage about the rebate, they didn't even know about it.

They contacted Kioti. Still showed the 4 grand on the quote, with an exact offsetting credit for the rebate.

There is no way they could have sold a brand new CK27HST for $9,199. I paid 13,199 with FEL.

Though admittedly, it isn't really about whether it is really "free" or not (it isn't)... It is all about whether the consumer feels good about the deal. In my case their marketing worked and I feel good about the deal.

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #8  
I don't believe so in this case. The dealer was trying to move this unit and it did not come with a FEL. I asked for the FEL and they were going to add 4 grand. I showed them Kioti's webpage about the rebate, they didn't even know about it.

They contacted Kioti. Still showed the 4 grand on the quote, with an exact offsetting credit for the rebate.

There is no way they could have sold a brand new CK27HST for $9,199. I paid 13,199 with FEL.

Though admittedly, it isn't really about whether it is really "free" or not (it isn't)... It is all about whether the consumer feels good about the deal. In my case their marketing worked and I feel good about the deal.

I think it is straight up. Make your best deal on the tractor and you get a free loader.

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #9  
When I first looked at my DK40, it had a free loader. When I pulled the trigger, the loader program had expired (2 days later), but there was a $4,500 discount in lieu. It made the deal $300 more expensive, so the dealer thru in a second remote for free. Tomato tomato.

/ Free Loader Promotion!?! #10  
A dealer close to me said (10 days ago) Kioti had a better deal for the dk's than just the free loader. Ice been contemplating upgrading for a while now. More to come!