Advice and price check on new DK40 HST with cab

/ Advice and price check on new DK40 HST with cab #11  
I test drove it yesterday. My wife has finally approved the purchase, so it's time to tell the Kioti dealer to get the price down where it's an offer I can't refuse. I've got two other dealers I could get quotes from if necessary. Hopefully next time I post it's with good news

Good job! got the Wife on board:thumbsup:

Do the other dealers have any Cabs?
Do the best you can,but keep in mind that these dealers know they will sell every tier 3 machine they have, discounted or not, its down to crunch time, tier 4 is here like it or not.

/ Advice and price check on new DK40 HST with cab #12  
As you are the second one to say this, I will be stating it directly to the dealer on Monday.

I would agree there is more room in the deal. Based on average of the estimates I had gotten last month your dealer can still find some room to work it in your favor. The only thing I cant be sure of is the cost of the mid PTO for the front mount snow blower as I had no desire for the mid PTO on my machine.
If I minus out the cab and figure the tractor loader and backhoe I would speculate he has at least 2000 to 2414 dollars built in he could be passing along to you without pushing hard.

/ Advice and price check on new DK40 HST with cab #13  
I also agree there is more room to deal. I just left my local dealer yesterday and he offered me a ck40 hst with cab and loader along with 1 rear remote and block heater for 28,000 out the door. FYI :thumbsup:

/ Advice and price check on new DK40 HST with cab #14  
The DK40 is a great tractor.
Watch out for them on-line "discount" dealers!!
Buy local and save yourself a lot of headaches!!
Donald

/ Advice and price check on new DK40 HST with cab
Took the plunge on the DK40SE HST Cab. The local dealer gave some discount for the 9 hours and threw in the second remote. With loader, industrial tires, block heater, and two remotes it came to $29k. Backhoe was $6,600. I looked around and could not find another local new DK40, so decided it was close enough.

My head is spinning. Time to work outside.

/ Advice and price check on new DK40 HST with cab #16  
Took the plunge on the DK40SE HST Cab. The local dealer gave some discount for the 9 hours and threw in the second remote. With loader, industrial tires, block heater, and two remotes it came to $29k. Backhoe was $6,600. I looked around and could not find another local new DK40, so decided it was close enough.

Congratulations! It's all good now:thumbsup:

Lets see some pics when you get it.:)

Make sure they install the return line kit with vent that comes with the backhoe...Fill cap for HYD is repalced with fitting, your return line for the hoe hooks up there, then a vent goes in near the dipstick, there is a plug in there now.

A lot of dealers don't install this, Kioti furnishes this kit with the backhoe for a reason.

/ Advice and price check on new DK40 HST with cab #17  

You can now change the "none" tractor to "DK40" on your bio. Good job.

/ Advice and price check on new DK40 HST with cab #18  
You can now change the "none" tractor to "DK40" on your bio. Good job.

DK40SE HST CAB::thumbsup:;)