Price Check Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series?

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #1  

TSO

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey 1652 HST Cab
I stopped by my local MF/Kioti dealer today for filters and had a few mins to walk around and play on tractors. :D

The new NX series look really nice. Looks like they added some good features, like the "auto-throttle" which they call "linked pedal", stall guard, HST response control, and a nice spacious cab with good storage cubbies.

Anyhow, I had to kind of leave in a hurry (lost track of time) and didn't get to ask about pricing.

What would a NX 5010, 5510, 6010 HST cab with loader cost? Anyone price one out yet?

Thanks in advance

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #2  
I haven't checked on prices yet but I'm thinking about making a trip to our local dealer and see what he's selling them for. I would like to move up to a 65 hp tractor.

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #3  
Trying to set a record for how little time you can have a tractor Tim?

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series?
Trying to set a record for how little time you can have a tractor Tim?

Lol no ... I was just curious, they were nice! I'll let this year dictate whether or not I'll need more HP (will be using the tractor a bunch). Just seeing what my options will be if that time comes.

Now it looks like Kioti, Kubota, Massey, Mahindra & JD will all have HST tractors up to around 60 HP... It's about time! This Massey will most likely be all the HP & loader that I'll need, but it doesn't stop a guy from peeking over the fence from time to time :cool:

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #5  
Lol no ... I was just curious, they were nice! I'll let this year dictate whether or not I'll need more HP (will be using the tractor a bunch). Just seeing what my options will be if that time comes.

Now it looks like Kioti, Kubota, Massey, Mahindra & JD will all have HST tractors up to around 60 HP... It's about time! This Massey will most likely be all the HP & loader that I'll need, but it doesn't stop a guy from peeking over the fence from time to time :cool:

Last time I did that I brought home a tractor:D

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-buying-pricing/237447-now-i-have-done-what.html

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #6  
I've priced out an NX6010 will all options. It was about $6K less than a Massey 1758 pimped out with everything. If I purchased one, I'd add a solenoid throttle actuator and use a spring to dampen the action to open and close throttle plates using a ground-side button on a joystick to replicate a cool feature I liked on Kubota's new L6060. I'm still waiting for Deere to build a 4066R so i can look at it, make a decision, and order a tractor.

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #7  
Good morning 1st time posting here at TBN. I'm looking to buy a tractor and wanted your thoughts on this price. 2005 Kioti DK55 4x4 with Loader - $14900 does not have cab, looks clean and taken care of with 700hrs. Is this a good price and is there any thing in particular I need to know/check with this machine? i.e. Loader problems/recalls/common problems? Thank you for your time.-Travis

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #8  
Good morning 1st time posting here at TBN. I'm looking to buy a tractor and wanted your thoughts on this price. 2005 Kioti DK55 4x4 with Loader - $14900 does not have cab, looks clean and taken care of with 700hrs. Is this a good price and is there any thing in particular I need to know/check with this machine? i.e. Loader problems/recalls/common problems? Thank you for your time.-Travis

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #9  
I've priced out an NX6010 will all options. It was about $6K less than a Massey 1758 pimped out with everything. If I purchased one, I'd add a solenoid throttle actuator and use a spring to dampen the action to open and close throttle plates using a ground-side button on a joystick to replicate a cool feature I liked on Kubota's new L6060. I'm still waiting for Deere to build a 4066R so i can look at it, make a decision, and order a tractor.

What????

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #10  
First things we noticed about the NX is the radio and remote valves are now optional rather than standard equipment.