Price check~CK 20S HST W/loader

/ Price check~CK 20S HST W/loader #1  

Pooter

Tractor
Kioti CK20s HST
I got a price yesterday on a new CK20s HST with a loader for 12.600 . I thought that was a fair price . What do you guys think .. Thanks in advance . Jeff

/ Price check~CK 20S HST W/loader #2  
Very fair. Don't bother to shop it.

/ Price check~CK 20S HST W/loader
Thanks .. Sounded like a good deal to me .. This was a cash offer .. Anyone know what size rotary cutter is best for the Ck 20s 4or5 foot one dealer said a 5 foot would work another said stay at 4feet .. Thanks..

/ Price check~CK 20S HST W/loader #4  
That's a very good price. 4 foot rotary cutter for thick brush, 5 foot for just mowing grass. All depends on your application.

Thanks .. My plan is to get it by the weeks end.��

Purchased the Ck20 HST yesterday .. Will be Delivered Monday .. Had the 50hr service,loader hooks added and two Kioti hats thrown in the deal for $12.600 .. Thanks, for your comments ..

/ Price check~CK 20S HST W/loader #7  
Purchased the Ck20 HST yesterday .. Will be Delivered Monday .. Had the 50hr service,loader hooks added and two Kioti hats thrown in the deal for $12.600 .. Thanks, for your comments ..

I think you made out like a bandit.! Congratulations.

/ Price check~CK 20S HST W/loader #9  
I paid nearly that for my CK20HST over two years ago, I'd say you did real good. I run a 54" & 60" finish mower behind mine no problem.

A few things you might want to add if doing loader work:
Load the tires
Toothbar

You're going to love the CK20!

I paid nearly that for my CK20HST over two years ago, I'd say you did real good. I run a 54" & 60" finish mower behind mine no problem.

A few things you might want to add if doing loader work:
Load the tires
Toothbar

You're going to love the CK20!

Where is a good place to pick up a 54 "cutter .. Not having much luck locating one .