ck35 backhoe

/ ck35 backhoe #1  

chuck172

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SEH, Ford 4500TLB, Ford 8n
Just wondering, I have a new ck35 gear trans. tractor. If I were to add on a backhoe, and didn't want to go through the dealer, where would I start?
I've heard woods make good units, how much $$ am I looking at?
Can I buy everything from woods in one shot, backhoe, mounting parts etc.
I do have the rear remote option.
I guess I could get in contact with woods, but just looking for ballpark info right now.

/ ck35 backhoe #2  
Not only is woods a good hoe, the mounts are 4 point hitches. an you will be able to take your hoe on an off quicker. Just don't understand why kioti don't have that 4 point hitch. Let me see kubota has it, massey, Deere, mahindra, did i miss any.

/ ck35 backhoe #3  
Woods is not cheap, you are looking at approximately $1,000 per foot. You could check Rhino, good quality and might be less money.

/ ck35 backhoe #4  
Woods backhoes are the best in my opinion. All though I do like the kioti sub-frame mount more then Woods 4-point mount. Either backhoe is of very good quality.

/ ck35 backhoe #5  
I just priced out woods and rhinos for my tractor which is pretty much the same as yours. You're not going to be getting a woods for anywhere near 1000 dollars a foot by the time you add for a bucket mounting subframe and a tumb. I had one dealer near me quote over 12 grand for the 8 foot model. The more realistic dealers were a little over nine close to ten with tumb. Rhinos also made in USA and oem on bobcat model tractors were between 7 and 8 grand for 7 1/2foot model including mounting subframe bucket and hoses. Tumb added like 500 I think. Both have good reviews and r available in orange.

/ ck35 backhoe #6  
I just put a Woods BX80X w/ a 16" bucket on my CK27 and love it. That thing is a beast. I actually picked it up via ebay from Rosseels Farm & Garden. I first saw a few posts about him here and I can reiterate that he's great to work with and has an awesome price. I paid around $7k for the backhoe, frame and shipping to my door. And that's after I was quoted $8500 for the same thing from a local dealer. It took me a few evenings, but everything was straight forward to install myself. If you want, I can post some pics. I would definitely go with the Woods again. I like the 4 pt much more than the Kioti personally, since it doesn't take up as much room when its disconnected. The subframe on the kioti sticks out about 6 foot in front of the hoe... just takes up too much space in the garage.

/ ck35 backhoe #7  
Wow that's really good they were the best price on a woods I found also but They were still close to $8000 three weeks when I called them for a quote. I wound up going with the Bobcat backhoe got a great deal on it but you're right it does take up more storage room with the subframe staying attached to it. I posted some pictures of it on the bobcat tractor form you can see if you'd like. It's the 7tb.

/ ck35 backhoe #8  
Send Billfumick a PM, he has a Kioti 2475 for sale, almost new. Checkout his thread.