CK30 Purchase

/ CK30 Purchase #1  

saw7616

Tractor
2014 Kioti CK30
New owner of a CK30 here, My family and I have been in search of the right sized tractor for all the chores we have. We wanted the CK35 but due to inventory and our impatience we settled on the 30. I shouldn't say settled, we realized that the CK30 would be more than enough tractor for our chores and couldn't rationalize the 4 or so HP for the price bump.

I've got to say, the Kioti for what we have planned for it has been fantastic. All ready 6 hours on it and we've only owned a short while.

I've been a long time lurker here, I registered just to let everyone know my experiences with a Kioti Dealer, Carolina Earth Movers in Richbourg SC.

Great Price on the tractor and implements, He made the out of state purchase smooth. The equipment was loaded and waiting for us when we picked it up on Saturday.

Lee at Carolina Earth Movers handled all of our questions, steered us in the correct direction on implements and provided us with an over all great experience.

If Anyone is in the Area, Check them out you will not be sorry you did.

4949 Lancaster Hwy, Fort Lawn, SC 29714

Lee, I'm not sure if you'll ever see this... But Thank You for your service! The tractor has been a great purchase thus far.

/ CK30 Purchase #2  
Congratulations on your new CK30! Still real happy with my CK27. I didn't have a way to 'pick it up' so stayed local, but always good to hear about where good service can be found. :thumbsup:

/ CK30 Purchase #3  
Congrats and welcome....I believe you'll be happy with your choice...I know I'm totally satisfied with the CK30 I purchased almost 4 years ago...it now has 373 hours on clock without a single problem....enjoy your shiny new tractor....Hill Billy Bob

/ CK30 Purchase #4  
Congrats I bought mine in dec 2013 and loved blowing snow with it. Lots of power, easy to handle, starts good in cold weather. Can't say anything bad about it. Great choice.

/ CK30 Purchase #5  
Good choice on the CK30. I love mine, just need to find more time to use it. It has done everything I have tried to do with it. A good fit for me, and I am sure for you too.

/ CK30 Purchase #6  
Bought my CK30hst in 2005 before they had the CK35. No problems in 9 years other than replacing the fuel tank sending unit under warranty. Keep up with the service as listed and you should also have many trouble free years and a little work horse of a tractor.

/ CK30 Purchase #7  
I was really happy with my Ck30 until I noticed the paint flaking off on the ledge just in front of the seat. I contacted my dealer and sent them pics of it. They have never seen this before so it is new to them. Short story they have sent the pics to Kioti and waiting for an answer. This was 3 weeks ago.
My machine is only 5 months old and have 15 hours so this is not impressing me one bit. Hope they come through soon. This is how I will find out if Kioti PR is good or not.

/ CK30 Purchase #8  
Well it has been 2 months since I first reported about the flaking.
Sent pics to dealer about 1 month ago.
Last week found more flaking under the FEL bracket so took pics and sent to dealer not happy so far with the machine.
Stopped in to the dealer to see what the **** is going on and was told that they are waiting for the area Kioti rep to get back to them.
I sure hope they speed it up a little what I mean is that I paid cash for this machine ( no loans) been saving up to get a Kioti or Kubota now I think I should of went for the Kubota. If it was financed through Kioti then I could say stick it but I can't.
Hope no one has to go through this cause it saddens me with the BS.

/ CK30 Purchase #9  
I know I posted something about the paint issue on a bobcat tractor I was looking at a few years ago. A ct225 it looked great from a distance but once up close you could see that it was rusting in different places. I figured if it can't leave the dealer lot without rusting I would hate to see what it looks like in the field. I hope Kioti comes thru for you. I find it funny that they have never heard about this before. I think if you do a search on here with kioti or bobcats rusting you should be able to come up with something. Might not be a bad idea to print some out and ask the dealer or "rep" ..what do you mean you never heard of this before? followed by handing him some post.

/ CK30 Purchase #10  
I think you're throwing in the towel too quick, and no, Kubota isn't perfect either.
Also, when people think they can "stick it" to the company by not making the payments, you're actually sticking to yourself because the payments will not stop just because you are unhappy w/ the tractor or Kioti.
You aren't paying Kioti, you're paying the finance company. I've heard this before and it's a stupid off-the cuff comment. Think before you speak.