Price Check DK40SEH

/ DK40SEH #1  

Stix

Tractor
Kioti DK40SEH
Well after reading and alot of shopping I decided on the DK40SEH. I looked at the CK35 but the sheer size difference and features on the DK sold me. We settled on a price of $21,425 with loaded tires, extra rear remotes and back blade. The next closest i had was a Kubota Grand L3540 and that was quoted at 23995. I drove them both and I liked the kioti for comfort and features. I did like the HST+ on the Kubota but for lift capacities and weight more than made up for the HST+ The last that I looked at was a new holland workmaster 40 for 19,200 and a YTM for 16,800. I am coming from a 1998 Kioti LK3054 and i had bought that used 2 years ago and never had a lick of trouble. Bought that for $4200 and sold for $8000. Not bad resale value :)

Hope I did good on my shopping! Looking forward to putting this to work. I will be adding the 72" HD grapple for the front as well.

/ DK40SEH #2  
Well after reading and alot of shopping I decided on the DK40SEH. I looked at the CK35 but the sheer size difference and features on the DK sold me. We settled on a price of $21,425 with loaded tires, extra rear remotes and back blade. The next closest i had was a Kubota Grand L3540 and that was quoted at 23995. I drove them both and I liked the kioti for comfort and features. I did like the HST+ on the Kubota but for lift capacities and weight more than made up for the HST+ The last that I looked at was a new holland workmaster 40 for 19,200 and a YTM for 16,800. I am coming from a 1998 Kioti LK3054 and i had bought that used 2 years ago and never had a lick of trouble. Bought that for $4200 and sold for $8000. Not bad resale value :)

Hope I did good on my shopping! Looking forward to putting this to work. I will be adding the 72" HD grapple for the front as well.

Very good price on the DK... I am surprised you even found one!

/ DK40SEH
I had to go with it both Kubota dealer and Kioti said to shy away from the Tier 4 for now. He has 1 more dk40 left. They are getting very thin! I was surprised every dealer I was at hate the Tier 4 engines.

/ DK40SEH #4  
I had to go with it both Kubota dealer and Kioti said to shy away from the Tier 4 for now. He has 1 more dk40 left. They are getting very thin! I was surprised every dealer I was at hate the Tier 4 engines.

They hate the price increase but the used tractor prices have gone up too. They could have got top dollar for that machine. Your very lucky to find one.

/ DK40SEH
I did not know they were so rare. Glad I snapped one up now. This dealer is awesome. Been a kioti dealer since they started 20 years ago. Thats why I went with them well and the price.

/ DK40SEH #6  
Great machine, my DK45 has shocked me at its capability, the rocks i've been able to grab with the 66" grapple are huge! image.jpg

/ DK40SEH #7  
Here's some pics of mine from MIE.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 2013_0427yard2013april0008.jpg
    2013_0427yard2013april0008.jpg
    1,022.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 2013_0427yard2013april0016.jpg
    2013_0427yard2013april0016.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 187
   / DK40SEH
Looks awesome!! Can't wait till it is delivered. I cut alot of trees and split for winter use. I wanted a tractor with a strong FEL. I need to wait on the grapple for a month or so though. I was not sure between the 40 and 45 but the last 45 sold. But seeing as I was originally looking at 30 to 35 I figured 40 will be plenty! The FEL is the same.

/ DK40SEH #9  

Oh, wow! really good price on the DK 40 with the accessories You did really well. Seems like you did pretty good unloading the LK3054 too!

/ DK40SEH #10  
Welcome to the pack. Sounds like your decision process went much like mine - start out on the CK35 and quickly convince yourself that for not a whole lot of $'s more it's worth the jump to the DK40SE. I have no regrets. Check all the loader frame bolts and lug nuts when you get it. Like a lot of folks, some of mine needed retightened after just a small amount of use.