used CK20

/ used CK20 #1  

southernAL

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2510hst
Found a CK20 with FEL and 1300 hours, clean tractor, can pick it up for $8300, does this seem like a good deal?

/ used CK20 #4  
Sorry don't really know. My brother bought a new one 1 1/2 years ago for $11500 if that helps.

/ used CK20
thank you oldpilgrim, yes it does. did his have the FEL on it?

/ used CK20 #7  
$8,300 is a good price if the tractor has been maintained properly. They sell for $13-$15k new.

/ used CK20
ok went and looked at the tractor tonight finally. all in all it seemed like a nice clean tractor. didn't notice any leaks, and it didn't look all banged up. there was a couple things I'm concerned about. the first issue was the hydraulic bucket on the FEL, it didn't want to stay in position when you let off the joystick. It would drop down on its own. not sure if that is a cylinder problem or pump. it looked like it had plenty of fluid.
Second was the joystick. it had already been replaced before, but it just seemed like it needed to be greased or something, it was very "sticky", didn't want to return to the neutral position when you let off of it.
and Third was the 3pt hitch. it went up fine like it should, but would not lower down at all without weight being applied to it. Is this typical?

just wondering your opinions on what I found out. especially on the bucket issue.

/ used CK20 #10  
The 3 pt hitch is normal to have to put weight on it to get it down.
The Joy stick is a problem I have never had on my ck20 hst.