Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1257
    Tractor
    Kubota L3410; Kioti NX5510C

No the bolts dont cause any issues. The bypass switch may be a better option for you if you have operators with little to no experience on the machine.
    If your going to be a Bear, Be a Grizzly!

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Default Re: My NX6010

Quote Originally Posted by comancheflight View Post
    I have a thread with pictures, NX safety switch mod.
    Not sure how to link to it...
    Go to the thread that you wish to post a link to. Then highlight the URL in the browser address window, then right click on the highlighted text and when the dropdown box appears click on copy. This places the URL (address) on your "clipboard". Now come back to this thread and open a reply and just right click in the box and press paste. Post and your done.
    James K0UA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner NRA Life Member How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN .

Tractor
    Kioti NX4510HC

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/k...errerid=282553

Using my phone so can't right click...trying a different method.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by comancheflight View Post
    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/k...errerid=282553

Using my phone so can't right click...trying a different method.
    You got it..
    James K0UA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner NRA Life Member How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN .

Tractor
    Kioti NX6010

I haven't had a chance to set-up or use my latest attachment yet, but I promised Everything Attachments that there will be video raking beaches, leveling ground, and raking junk of every kind imaginable. I think this was the first one EA made.

Tractor
    Massey Fergunson, New Holland

Hello Eric, and a salute to all the forum users.
    I joined in order to get information about the Kioti tractors, nx6010 in particular.
    I have a winery in Friuli (Italy) 20 hectares and use different tractors Massey fergunson and new holland, all too heavy machines to be used during treatments in the vineyards, because most 'rains the greater the number of treatments that I have to perform, the greater the damage that i go on the wet turf with my tractors, which have a greater weight of 3 tons.
    The Kioti only weighs 2 tons, it can 'be equipped with low-pressure wheels for gardening! A great solution for my problems.

I have a number of doubts about the mode of operation of the tractor Kioti that I would like to clarify with the 'help of Eric, if available to answer my questions.

In Italy the Kioti is very little spread among farmers, while it is utilizzto by gardeners and municipalities for the management of the green, then with different operational needs from mine.

For some months now we import the model nx6010 Kioti and representatives have made me some good proposals with very good price, but know little about the car and so I wanted some clarification on who uses it first to 'purchase to proceed.

Thank you.

I know just the 'English to write properly and use google to translate!

My NX6010-imag0279-jpgMy NX6010-imag0275-jpg

Tractor
    Kioti RX7320 Power Shuttle Cab, Komatsu PC130-6

Quote Originally Posted by scresan View Post
    Hello Eric, and a salute to all the forum users.
    I joined in order to get information about the Kioti tractors, nx6010 in particular.
    I have a winery in Friuli (Italy) 20 hectares and use different tractors Massey fergunson and new holland, all too heavy machines to be used during treatments in the vineyards, because most 'rains the greater the number of treatments that I have to perform, the greater the damage that i go on the wet turf with my tractors, which have a greater weight of 3 tons.
    The Kioti only weighs 2 tons, it can 'be equipped with low-pressure wheels for gardening! A great solution for my problems.

I have a number of doubts about the mode of operation of the tractor Kioti that I would like to clarify with the 'help of Eric, if available to answer my questions.

In Italy the Kioti is very little spread among farmers, while it is utilizzto by gardeners and municipalities for the management of the green, then with different operational needs from mine.

For some months now we import the model nx6010 Kioti and representatives have made me some good proposals with very good price, but know little about the car and so I wanted some clarification on who uses it first to 'purchase to proceed.

Thank you.

I know just the 'English to write properly and use google to translate!

My NX6010-imag0279-jpgMy NX6010-imag0275-jpg
    My kioti is a little bigger, but I use it in my orchard. I think the the NX6010 would do very well for your vineyard. Your sprayer might be limited. You will have 48 HP at the PTO.

Tractor

Thanks for the clarification.
    My nebulizer has a fan of 70 cm and should need about 30-35 hp.
    My doubt is on the functioning of Kioti at work , namely:

1- ok to fix the number of the engine speed via the cruise control , in order to have the operation of the nebulizer at 520-540 r / min .

2- the same way you can set a constant speed of 6.5 km / h through the cruise control ?

3- where I see on the dashboard of Kioti speed pto and how many km / h I'm running ?

4- all ' beginning of the rows , to turn the means , I have to decrease the speed , but then there is a way to reset it as decided to ' start of treatment ( that is, I can get back to running at 6.5 km / h ??) .

Thank you for the info!

Tractor
    Kioti RX7320 Power Shuttle Cab, Komatsu PC130-6

Quote Originally Posted by scresan View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.
    My nebulizer has a fan of 70 cm and should need about 30-35 hp.
    My doubt is on the functioning of Kioti at work , namely:

1- ok to fix the number of the engine speed via the cruise control , in order to have the operation of the nebulizer at 520-540 r / min .

2- the same way you can set a constant speed of 6.5 km / h through the cruise control ?

3- where I see on the dashboard of Kioti speed pto and how many km / h I'm running ?

4- all ' beginning of the rows , to turn the means , I have to decrease the speed , but then there is a way to reset it as decided to ' start of treatment ( that is, I can get back to running at 6.5 km / h ??) .

Thank you for the info!
    In Europe, you can buy manual transmission NX6010. In the US it is only available with HST. I see UK spec sheet lists "true speed cruise control". I would go test drive one. Tell them what you'd and see if they can do it.

Tractor

Today I wrote your local Representative . The way to exist to "fix " via the cruise control in both number of revolutions of the engine , both the speed .
    When I arrive at the end of the row can exit the cruise control by tapping the brakes or pedals forward / reverse . Once placed on the row Toggle Next I reset the speed with the cruise control button.

He also told me that the dashboard does not display the revolutions of pto , their speed . But it has a sensor to use the speed reading through a third-party counts kilometers .

One more info that I have not found . What is the maximum speed in first gear ? in the second range ? the third range ( this last is easy , from 0 km / h to 30 Km / h !! ) .

Another problem in Italy the maximum permissible towing the cart is only 3 tons !!! In Germany however it is 5 tons . Usual EU rules incomprehensible .

In you are interested in hst version, not the one on the manual gearbox !

Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125 ... LastLast