Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162
    Tractor
    John Deere 4720

Default Re: My NX6010

Nice vid! Just imagine how nice it would be with the hydro...

Tractor
    Kioti NX6010

Default Re: My NX6010

Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    Nice vid! Just imagine how nice it would be with the hydro...
    Hydros change direction faster and wouldn't nail the operator with jerky shifts, but in this size the only thing that is better are the big CVTs, and after watching how it works, Massey's 5610 and its wunder joystick (although the Massey would require getting familiar with it before really making the most of the features). The wheel loader is more efficient than the M135X, but the big kubota handles its plow much, much better than the smaller M9540 (with the goofed hydro shuttle), and it can drop the wings of the plow for edging (which I did yesterday at two different locations, something the wheel loader pusher plow cannot do).

Normally teams of hand shovelers swarm ahead of us and plow-mounted pickup trucks or skid loaders come in before us doing the detail cleaning, and we show up and push snow. After we're done, a salt truck chases in and salts everything up.

Three young brothers started this business ranging in ages from 35 to 31. Good for them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0865-jpg   -img_0864-jpg  

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162