Financing Financing Options - Rebate and 3rd Party

/ Financing Options - Rebate and 3rd Party #1  

WillKol

Tractor
TO30 Ferguson
Hi,

I've looked at Kioti's promotions and it's more advantageous to use the rebate and partial financing option. However, I was thinking about using a 3rd party to see if I could get a better rate than 5.5% Does anyone know of a bank / option that offers something better? I live in southwestern NY.

Thanks.

/ Financing Options - Rebate and 3rd Party #2  
A lot depends on your credit worthiness and finding a lender that will finance a tractor. All I talked to said no but home equity/personal loans were an option.

Also look at insuring through your homeowners vs insuring through whomever you are financing through with Kioti. I could have saved half a point with other financing but I got better insurance coverage for less money through the dealer. In the end it was a wash cost wise and an easier process. Plus if anything ever did go wrong, you would be dealing with people who insure tractors every day. Just my :2cents:

/ Financing Options - Rebate and 3rd Party
Hi,

I'm finding exactly what you posted. I can save 1/2 point to a point, but the headache isn't worth it. I was looking for a 3.6% rate but haven't found anywhere it's offered. So no more talk and time to buy!