Kioti LB1914

/ Kioti LB1914 #1  

Anthann

Tractor
N/A
Hello all, I'm looking to buy a used Kioti LB1914 in my area, for 3,500 dollars roughly. This will be my first tractor, if I am able to find some front end attachments.

What I'm looking for New and Used.
(Some of These Items May Not be Applicable to the Tractor)... Im a True Novice at This!
-Front End Loader
-Snow Plow?
-Quick Attach for Above Mentioned Plow
-Snow Blower?

/ Kioti LB1914 #2  
The one down in Z-town? If so it looks like it is set up for a loader so where is the loader? Right now it is a cart-hauler. Does the guy have any attachments he is throwing in?

/ Kioti LB1914 #3  
I owned one, front end loader is a gutless wonder. Tractor is narrow/tippy but still a solid unit. I traded up to get more loader capacity and ward off the tippy-ness.

/ Kioti LB1914
The one down in Z-town? If so it looks like it is set up for a loader so where is the loader? Right now it is a cart-hauler. Does the guy have any attachments he is throwing in?

Can't remember where it was exactly. I do believe it had the 4-way hydro valve up-front. And I've decided to finance new rather than go used. 0.00% for 60 mo. at Kubota, including attachments.

/ Kioti LB1914 #5  
Can't remember where it was exactly. I do believe it had the 4-way hydro valve up-front. And I've decided to finance new rather than go used. 0.00% for 60 mo. at Kubota, including attachments.

Say hello to the guys over at Lano Equipment!