Just purchased a new dk45se hst

/ Just purchased a new dk45se hst #1  

theneworange

Tractor
kioti dk45 se
I put 10hrs on the clock and wow this tractor is great. I searched long and drove everything in this hp range but eventually pulled the trigger and picked this up for 23300. I have brush cut 2 acres and box scraped 1000ft for atv trail. This fel lift is great and I got the tires ballast. I previously had a kubota b2320. Thanks for all the members in support of this brand. It was you who inspired me to test this tractor which ultimately worked for me and couldn't be compared with anything in this price range. Thanks to all the others who advised on other models. At the end it just comes down to what works best for our needs. Tractor by net is he premium forum for tractor info.

/ Just purchased a new dk45se hst #3  
HST or Manual? either way, great tractor.

/ Just purchased a new dk45se hst #4  
Your lucky to find a DK as my dealer is out and they are no longer made.

/ Just purchased a new dk45se hst #5  
Congrats on the new machine!

/ Just purchased a new dk45se hst
It's an hst . Also got the bb72 to do some manscaping. Now I just need to hit the lotto to purchase all the fun toys.

/ Just purchased a new dk45se hst #7  
Congrats. I'll say what has been said many times before, the tractor (DK 40/45/50) is a beast. Just passed the one year anniversary on mine. No regrets whatsoever - well wait, a cab would be nice but just couldn't justify the additional cost.

Same here I figured no cab for me eventually means more attachments in the. This thing is like a bull dozer also. I was sad when I scratched and dented my bucket but then there was no looking back.

/ Just purchased a new dk45se hst #9  
Welcome to TBN...

Congrats on the new tractor.
The rules are you have to post some pics or it didn't happen.

Here is the picture.

Attachments

• 1412799011820.jpeg
    1412799011820.jpeg
    782.1 KB · Views: 275