DK45SE HST

/ DK45SE HST #11  
Yes that's a good price for a new DK. Snatch it up while you can!

/ DK45SE HST #12  
I got mine last year for 25k, so it sounds like a big time deal. I love my R4s, much easier on the turf.

/ DK45SE HST #14  
   / DK45SE HST #15  
tooln, I got the same price in June but asked them throw in an extra set of rear remotes for that price. See if they will do that for you or service manual or first service filters or all the above. It never hurts to ask. Overall its a good price if they do not move on the adds. I think you will pleased with the DK45, it has done all that I ask and more. Good Luck and welcome.

/ DK45SE HST
tooln, I got the same price in June but asked them throw in an extra set of rear remotes for that price. See if they will do that for you or service manual or first service filters or all the above. It never hurts to ask. Overall its a good price if they do not move on the adds. I think you will pleased with the DK45, it has done all that I ask and more. Good Luck and welcome.
Who did you buy from & where is Meatloaf Mtn WI? I live in Marathon Co with property in Clark.

/ DK45SE HST #17  
I am in St. Croix Co - the place I bought is in Thorp. Good Luck

/ DK45SE HST #19  
That looks like a deal, the DK is a great tractor, out of production now, Tier III, and very hard to find now. I was quoted that plus an upcharge for financing. On R1 vs R4, I'll take R1. Compromises make no one happy, and R4s are a compromise between turf and ag tires. If you're doing lawn care work, go with turf, if beating up the ground is not a concern, get ags for the best traction. If you're working in snow, the industrials will just fill up with snow, slush, and muck and spin. I know industrials are good on hard ground, but that's it. Both tires will support as much as the loader and front axle can bear. Basically, get R1s if you want traction. (in case you can't tell, I have ags on my CK)

/ DK45SE HST #20  
I do a lot of work in the woods and a lot of heavy loader work the R4's have heavier sidewalls both are better for stumps and sidewall flex. I am close to 500 hours and have not been stuck yet. So I have been happy with the R4's and would buy them again. CJ