Made my choice-NX5010

/ Made my choice-NX5010
Speaking of radios, does anybody know what the wire connections are between the JVC connector to new, weird adaptor we were introduced to?

I fixed my broken fan in basement tinker age and it is either make my mother a new bed or wire something up.

If you're wondering which wire on the radio harness goes to wires on the plug harness they are color coded. Ex. red to red, black to black.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #42  
If you're wondering which wire on the radio harness goes to wires on the plug harness they are color coded. Ex. red to red, black to black.

So the little adaptor is Eric-proof and all i need do it wire up like colored wires to like colored wires so that when I get back to my tractor up north, it'll be plug and play?

cool.

Thanks.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #43  
I'm evaluating a new NX5010HST, and my dealer told me that running a low RPM's will cause more frequent Regens. Do you think this may be why you did a Regen at 13hours? Also, did you notice excessive heat from the Regen?

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #44  
I'm evaluating a new NX5010HST, and my dealer told me that running a low RPM's will cause more frequent Regens. Do you think this may be why you did a Regen at 13hours? Also, did you notice excessive heat from the Regen?
yes it very possibly could , also if the tractor had been test drove or started a lot before being sold , that could also account for a low hour regen. I've never noticed any excessive heat issue while regening but I'm usually in the middle of working and don't stop.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #45  
I only ask about excessive heat because I noticed the computer is on top of the motor not far from the catalytic. With no heat shield between, I was concerned excessive heat could affect the computer. If it doesn't get real hot then normal exhaust is probably not an issue.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #46  
I haven't read/heard of anyone having computer issues.

Trying to recall... I think my tractor's first regen was at 33 hrs. I make it a point to run at least 1,800 rpm. Also don't allow it to do much idling: I'll idle a bit when cold, but look to get going as soon as I think that the hydraulic fluid is moving well enough (HST).

Computers in my diesel cars (MKIV TDIs) are above the firewall (under the windshield cowling), not far from the exhaust (turbo) side of the engine. A bazillion miles on these cars, and while there are computer issues from time to time they're very rare, none that I've heard have been identified to be the result of heat issues (usually it's corrosion- grounds).

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #47  
I haven't read/heard of anyone having computer issues.

Trying to recall... I think my tractor's first regen was at 33 hrs. I make it a point to run at least 1,800 rpm. Also don't allow it to do much idling: I'll idle a bit when cold, but look to get going as soon as I think that the hydraulic fluid is moving well enough (HST).

Computers in my diesel cars (MKIV TDIs) are above the firewall (under the windshield cowling), not far from the exhaust (turbo) side of the engine. A bazillion miles on these cars, and while there are computer issues from time to time they're very rare, none that I've heard have been identified to be the result of heat issues (usually it's corrosion- grounds).

The good old ALH 1.9 TDI. 90 hp and 50 mpg and will last for 400k miles. The 2.0 TDI in my 2013 Passat is really nice. Lots of power and it will get 48+ mpg on long trips.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #48  
The good old ALH 1.9 TDI. 90 hp and 50 mpg and will last for 400k miles. The 2.0 TDI in my 2013 Passat is really nice. Lots of power and it will get 48+ mpg on long trips.

All my cars (five in the family) are tuned, with bigger nozzles (and other). Wife's ALH was dyno'd at roughly 120hp and 250 ft-lbs. And then there's our ALH Golf with the same set-up (larger pump and the injectors are set up to flow more fuel) AND a 6spd. It gets a good 55mpg pushing nearly 70mph. That car is insane. At 300k miles you put in a new oil pump chain and run for several more 100k miles. I think I just read someone losing 5th gear at 500k miles: $300 and back out to rack up many more miles!

Common rail is nice and quiet (especially compared to my IDI Ford truck and my B7800). My Kioti is the only CR I own, and I like it.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #49  
All my cars (five in the family) are tuned, with bigger nozzles (and other). Wife's ALH was dyno'd at roughly 120hp and 250 ft-lbs. And then there's our ALH Golf with the same set-up (larger pump and the injectors are set up to flow more fuel) AND a 6spd. It gets a good 55mpg pushing nearly 70mph. That car is insane. At 300k miles you put in a new oil pump chain and run for several more 100k miles. I think I just read someone losing 5th gear at 500k miles: $300 and back out to rack up many more miles!

Common rail is nice and quiet (especially compared to my IDI Ford truck and my B7800). My Kioti is the only CR I own, and I like it.
In a CRDI system the injectors are opened and closed eletronicly. The fuel can be pressurized much higher in the rail. The higher the pressure the more complete the burn. The electronic injectors can use piolot injection during idle and low RPM operation.
During pilot injection, there can be several small injector pulses before the main power pulse. This conditions the cylinder and makes the engine much more quiet.
Don't you Love electronics?

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #50  
If you're not doing so, think about asking your dealer to put Rim Guard in all four tires as ballast. I really makes the tractor stable and adds about 1200-1500 pounds of weight.

I had my rear tires filled on my tc45d and it felt like I was riding on bent rims going down the road to buy fuel. I'm not familiar with rim guard. Is it better than calcium?