Made my choice-NX5010

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #1  

95ram

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti NX5010 Cab HST
I originally was looking at the Kioti NX6010 and the Mahindra 6010. I like the layout and features of the Kioti over the Mahindra but was worried about the Tier3 vs Tier4. I figured I'd take a chance and try the Tier 4. My dealer didn't have a NX6010 on hand so I looked at the 5010. The extra HP would have been nice but by going this route I'll be able to keep a couple of my implements since they have 40hp gear boxes. The tractor won't be ready until the middle of next week and the snowblower won't be in for a couple of weeks. I've already picked up a 72" tiller and a 72" box blade. I need to order a piranha tooth bar and I made a deal on an 84" finishing mower on Friday. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    922.8 KB · Views: 504
   / Made my choice-NX5010 #4  
Congratulations! Did you get a front blower or 3 PT?

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #5  
From Red to the other Orange. Welcome to the Pack!

/ Made my choice-NX5010
Congrats on your choice. Quite a jump from a GC2400.
It's going to be a difference and nice having a cab this winter.
Nice ride!
Thank you.
Congratulations! Did you get a front blower or 3 PT?
I went with a 3pt blower. The price on the front mount dictated that and I had a front mount on my MF and don't think I'd ever do it again for my use.
From Red to the other Orange. Welcome to the Pack!
Thank you. I really liked the GC2400 but out grew it over the last couple of years. Hindsite is always 20/20 but I probably should have just purchased something this size to begin with.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #7  
I originally was looking at the Kioti NX6010 and the Mahindra 6010. I like the layout and features of the Kioti over the Mahindra but was worried about the Tier3 vs Tier4. I figured I'd take a chance and try the Tier 4. My dealer didn't have a NX6010 on hand so I looked at the 5010. The extra HP would have been nice but by going this route I'll be able to keep a couple of my implements since they have 40hp gear boxes. The tractor won't be ready until the middle of next week and the snowblower won't be in for a couple of weeks. I've already picked up a 72" tiller and a 72" box blade. I need to order a piranha tooth bar and I made a deal on an 84" finishing mower on Friday. Here's a pic.

If you're not doing so, think about asking your dealer to put Rim Guard in all four tires as ballast. I really makes the tractor stable and adds about 1200-1500 pounds of weight.

/ Made my choice-NX5010

If you're not doing so, think about asking your dealer to put Rim Guard in all four tires as ballast. I really makes the tractor stable and adds about 1200-1500 pounds of weight.

I'd already asked about that and they don't do it in house but with living in an agricultural community there are plenty of places that do it. I'll probably only do the rears as I always seem to end up with a flat front.

Last edited:
   / Made my choice-NX5010 #9  
Very nice , sure is better than being out in the cold.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #10  
Enjoy the 6 ft tiller, just finished my fall garden tilling with my NH 72" tiller, the HST on the DK 45 works great for the tiller.