NX5510 radio plug?

/ NX5510 radio plug? #1  

countrybumpkin

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti, kubota
AnyOne know if there is a wiring harness available that will plug into a factory kioti one? I'm just about ready to install the new stereo and hate to cut the factory plug off the harness if I don't have to.

/ NX5510 radio plug? #3  
I wasn't able to find one either. We could find one for the bobcat cab but nothing for kioti.

/ NX5510 radio plug?
Yeah, figure best just to cut and add the new radios harness.

/ NX5510 radio plug? #5  
CB, late to this thread, so events may have overtaken this. I couldn't find an aftermarket harness, adapter, or even just the mating connector, either. When you cut the factory connector off, leave a couple of inches of wire. If for some reason you want to restore it in the future, you can (e.g. to sell w/o your stereo). This was what my dealer suggested to me.

/ NX5510 radio plug? #6  
got any pictures of the plug and/or the back of the stock radio? I am inclined to think it is going to match up with an automotive radio plug, it's just going to take some looking to see which one it is.

/ NX5510 radio plug?
No I don't have a pic of the plug, I don't have a factory radio, didn't order the stereo with the tractor.

/ NX5510 radio plug? #8  
Here is the wiring for a NX4510 should be the same. nx4510 wiring.jpg

/ NX5510 radio plug?
That appears to be the same form what I can remember, I just cut the factory plug off and wired on the new radios plug.

/ NX5510 radio plug? #10  
I got here too late to mention this. I put a radio in my LS cab tractor. I didn't even bother trying to locate a plug to mate with the LS radio plug. But I didn't cut it off. I installed small red male spade crimp connectors on the radio wires and plugged them into the tractor factory radio plug.