Buying Advice ck dk trade

/ ck dk trade #41  
Congrats on the new Machine!

The Machine itself has performed flawlessly for me. The loader is strong and without ballast you can get into trouble real quick but with a heavy 3 point attachment or my backhoe on it has proven itself to be a workhorse.

Again congrats on the new Machine!
That is the truth. I was trying to lift my shed to get some new blocking underneath to level it, no ballast on the back. I tried to lift the shed, but it didn't move... but I felt the tractor moving!!?? Rear tires were about 18" off the ground... oops. :eek: That never happened with my CK!! Be careful and don't lift anything heavy without plenty of ballast on the back. Just having loaded tires is NOT enough.

/ ck dk trade #42  
Congrats Chuck!! That new DK is a Beast of a machine. If I have 1 complaint about my CK35, it's the Loader capacity. 1100 lbs is real easy to get to with this tractor. 15 - 16 hundred would be nice. 2500 + with your New DK, you're laughing now!!

/ ck dk trade
ck's are great machines, but economically speaking I believe for 20% more money you get 100% more tractor with the dk.
But I have to add, many don't want or need a machine the size of a DK, and prefer the CK.

Last edited:
   / ck dk trade #44  
ck's are great machines, but economically speaking I believe for 20% more money you get 100% more tractor with the dk.
But I have to add, many don't want or need a machine the size of a DK, and prefer the CK.

The CK is about the perfect size for most people here. If the CK had a 1500-1800 # FEL capacity, it may be near perfect. I love my DK45, but it's hard on the lawn to say the least.

/ ck dk trade #45  
The CK is about the perfect size for most people here. If the CK had a 1500-1800 # FEL capacity, it may be near perfect. I love my DK45, but it's hard on the lawn to say the least.

I am the example for that statement. I don't know why Kioti did away with DK35, as it is basically the perfection of the CK35. If Kioti bumped the hydraulic capacities by 500# and put in an independent PTO, thus eliminating the clutch, it would pretty much be perfect. But I went with the CK because it was indeed the literally perfect size.

/ ck dk trade #46  
I am the example for that statement. I don't know why Kioti did away with DK35, as it is basically the perfection of the CK35. If Kioti bumped the hydraulic capacities by 500# and put in an independent PTO, thus eliminating the clutch, it would pretty much be perfect. But I went with the CK because it was indeed the literally perfect size.

I have heard it said that the DK35se stocks were low, and they stopped making the chassis size some time ago in preparation for the TIER 4 upgrade. On thing is the DK35se is that the chassis is 4 inches shorter than the DK40 and on up chassis. and that the new TIER 4 stuff would not fit.. when those were reworked as NX's. I don't know if this is true or not but I have heard it. There could be a lot of other reasons too. The DK35se seems to be a good fit for me.