New CK 35 HST

/ New CK 35 HST #11  
You can absolutely put 2 valves on the CK35. The manual says so, there are slots on the operator station for 2, and room and mounts on the back for 2. Your dealer is wrong.

Agreed, I have 2 remotes on my CK35. I wanted 3 sets but the dealer said, can't do 3 but 2 is no problem. 1 runs the snowblower rotation, #2 runs the front blade angle.

/ New CK 35 HST #12  
Smitty, excellent choice, they will all soon be gone. Good luck with it I'm sure it will serve you well.

Kurt, I have an A and B remote on my ck35hst. I think the dealer is calling this one set. There is an A-N-B lever right side of seat. I love the idea of those stackable valve blocks. Looks like a simple install, not much hydro plumbing and only an electrical switch to run.

View attachment 405907

Correct, anyone could install it, if they can wire up an electrical switch. The rest is just some screws to mount the valve stack, and plug in the input hoses to your existing OEM remote. With no solenoids activated the flow goes right thru the stack out to the set of quick couplers on the right hand side of the stack. The input from the OEM remote quick couplers goes in on the left hand side, and when any solenoid is activated electrically, the face of that section's quick couplers has the flow path. You can have one valve for a total of 2 remotes, or 2 valves for a total of 3 remotes or 3 valves for a total of 4 remote outputs. You will need the proper stacking bolts for either a 2 or 3 valve stack.. If I ever get any money, I intend to get at least 2 valves for a total of 3 remotes.

/ New CK 35 HST #13  
TJP89 said:
Pretty well considering that's about what I paid for mine with tractor and loader only. But I thought tier 4 kicked in last year (2014) so 2013 would be the last year for tier 3. If you have a 2014 I think unfortunately it will be tier 4. Mine is a '13 and tier 3.

I have the same tractor as you and like it a lot. You will be happy with it. And Welcome to the Pack!

If the tractor says ck35 on the hood it is a tier 3. The full blown tier 4 tractors will be call ck3510 and should be out in the spring.

/ New CK 35 HST
Well, I picked it up Saturday. It is a 2014, and it is tier 3.
Thinking I should have went with a 48" mower, the 60" looks huge to me.

/ New CK 35 HST #15  

The 60 should be OK on it.. It has enough weight to handle it and enough PTO.. I have a 48 on my DK35se.. and it it like a small toy on the back.:)

It is left over from two tractors ago..It was the perfect match for the little B7500 I had, but is pretty small for the DK. Oh well it still works, and I don't do much mowing anyway. Just some brush control.

/ New CK 35 HST #16  
Tire track is about 64". The 48" mower will not let you get close to objects when mowing parallel to them. Say... A rock wall or fence row. I"m assuming its

/ New CK 35 HST #17  
A MMM. A rear finish mower can be offset.

That send button is to close to the typing for me on the Ipad app. Sorry again.

/ New CK 35 HST
It's not a finish mower at all. It's a Mohawk Brave 5' light duty brush cutter. I know I have enough tractor for it, it is just BIG for no more than I will use it. The overall width is actually just a tad more than track width.

/ New CK 35 HST #19  

Since it's hydrostatic, the mower won't be a problem, as long as you can easily lift it, which shouldn't be a concern. The advantage of the hydro is that you don't have a limited number of gears. If it starts bogging down, just lift your foot a little. You'll be happy with the bigger mower.

/ New CK 35 HST #20  
Since it's hydrostatic, the mower won't be a problem, as long as you can easily lift it, which shouldn't be a concern. The advantage of the hydro is that you don't have a limited number of gears. If it starts bogging down, just lift your foot a little. You'll be happy with the bigger mower.

Yes, that is certainly one advantage of the hydro in that you can vary the "feed" rate of the material into the mower so easily. The gear transmissions are often recommended for mowing and a steady speed state, but when you hit a rough patch, it is gear shifting time sometimes, and depending on the particular tractors gear ranges, and how much overlap they have.