Price check ck35 HST cab

/ Price check ck35 HST cab #1  

gear oil

Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST Cab
Hi guys,

I am looking at purchasing a new tier 3 ck35 hst with cab, FEL KLl130, and a KB2475 hoe. The dealer wants 32,440 dollars out the door and delivered. This is the no finance cash price.
The tires are not loaded.

Thanks in advance,
Jim from New Hampshire

/ Price check ck35 HST cab #2  
As my ck35 hst fel was abt 22K and seems about average, adding a factory cab and hoe for 10K seems very reasonable, tier 3 is a bonus. I think the ck is a great tractor and have had no problems. Not a steal but a reasonable deal for sure imo.

/ Price check ck35 HST cab #3  
I was quoted 25,200 before tax for a ck35 with a cab and loader. I don't know how much the backhoe cost's. I am strongly thinking about buying this one but I don't care for the pedal on it also my wife wants to use it and she said she will not drive it with that style pedal she wants the side by side pedals. also I am wondering how hot it will get in the cab during the summer even with everything open on it.

/ Price check ck35 HST cab #4  
I to was hesitant about the pedal, but it has grown on me so I think I now prefer the single pedal over the dual. I like not having to really move my foot at all to change direction. Make sure you drive the tractor, or at least sit on it before buying. Your quote seems very good to me for a cab, tractor and loader.

/ Price check ck35 HST cab #5  
I bought my CK 35 hst with cab in September and I paid $24,000 out the door and got extra filters for my first service. Very good tractor.

/ Price check ck35 HST cab #6  
My tractor is the bobcat version with slightly less horsepower than what you're looking at. I would have purchased the dual petals as well if it would have been an option but have come to find that the single petal has some advantages. Using your heel for reverse makes it much easier to turn your body to see behind you. I also have a cab it is made by cozy cab. It does get hot inside the cab but the doors have a special latch so you can leave them cracked open about 2 1/2 inches. also what I do is the doors are made to be removable so I just take them off when it starts to get warm and the problem is solved Plus the top provides a insulated sunshade.

/ Price check ck35 HST cab #7  
Sounds like a reasonable price, similar to what I paid a few years ago for a CK30 HST, Kioti Comfort Cab and Woods BH70 hoe. That hoe costs a little more, the CK30 a little less, so it works out.

My only advice is to do some soul searching and determine how much you really need the hoe. I traded that set up for a DK45 HST with cab but no hoe. I haven't really missed the hoe and the tractor is significantly more capable. The CK35 is a great tractor, but if you don't need the hoe, a factory cab with A/C and all the built in sound proofing it a huge step up for about the same money. The 2.5 times loader capacity is a huge plus to.

I'd only look at that deal if it's a Kioti Cab. I had a JD with aftermarket cab and there's no comparison with the Kioti Cab. It's built for the tractor and significantly quieter.

/ Price check ck35 HST cab #8  
I think the only thing available for the CK line is an aftermarket cab. Kioti may put their name on it but it is probably outsourced by a aftermarket company. Better than no cab but you're definitely right about soundproofing and no AC.

/ Price check ck35 HST cab #9  
I think the only thing available for the CK line is an aftermarket cab. Kioti may put their name on it but it is probably outsourced by a aftermarket company. Better than no cab but you're definitely right about soundproofing and no AC.

Kioti makes a dealer installed cab called the Kioti Comfort Kab (don't know why it's a K). It's made by Kioti and includes a lot of additional insulation. The floor is replaced, there's insulation that wraps all the surfaces, under the seat etc. I had my dealer install one on my CK30 and they are really nice. I got mine when Kioti offered $1500 off, otherwise they're very spendy.

You can get all sorts of aftermarket cabs for the CK line, just like any other brand. Some are better than others, but none as good as the Kioti cab. I though it was worth mentioning since the OP didn't specify the type of cab the dealer was including.

/ Price check ck35 HST cab
Thank for all the great input. ,I went ahead and secured the deal Ck35 HST Cab with backhoe. I will pick the tractor up this weekend.
I called around the area and this was the best deal. There were not many CK35's available and I could only find one with a cab.

I can live without the ac, but it will be nice having heat on those cold New Hampshire days.It looks like I will be moving snowbanks around this weekend.

Jim from New Hampshire