NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right?

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right?
Too high, that's what Eric here got his 6010 for.

The other pricing thread is now at 21 pages:laughing:

Maybe you didn't notice the second lower price I listed? Also, Eric doesn't live in Maine and unfortunately for me prices on tractors tend to be regionally higher here.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #12  
OK, there is another thread on NX4510 pricing that has degenerated into 17 pages of debate on unrelated stuff, so I need to start my own. I just got a price for NX4510 HST Cab model w/ FEL from New Hampshire dealer for $34,000. This is after rebate w/ 2.9% finance for 60 months.

This sounds much higher than what I have seen others say they have been quoted. Dealer also said it would be another $1,500 to fill rears w/ Rimguard and add two rear remotes.

I currently have an L3200 Kubota that I would be selling or trading if I can find the right cab tractor at the right price. My BIL has a DK50 cab that he has been happy with. I have been freezing my rear end off on an open station and starting to get old for that.

That is way too much for the rimguard and remotes IMO especially if you are buying the tractor from him. Some negotiation is necessary. Cannot comment on the tractor price other than to say that NH (really NE) Kioti dealers have never been price competitive with dealers from the midwest and south. I bought my DK40se from a PA dealer and saved money even with transport costs.

That is way too much for the rimguard and remotes IMO especially if you are buying the tractor from him. Some negotiation is necessary. Cannot comment on the tractor price other than to say that NH (really NE) Kioti dealers have never been price competitive with dealers from the midwest and south. I bought my DK40se from a PA dealer and saved money even with transport costs.

Thanks for the feedback. Did you see the price from another dealer in post #8?

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #14  
Thanks for the feedback. Did you see the price from another dealer in post #8?

Just saw the second dealer quote. More like it. I can see $500 to do rears with rimguard. Sounds fair. The rimguard costs upwards of a couple bucks a gallon wholesale as I recall and there is at least a couple hours labor involved along with specialized equipment. I'd imagine you are talking more than 100 gallons to fill. I was quoted $750 to fill DK40se rears (didn't do it) in MA a few years back. On the other hand, my first tractor, a CK20, had the rears filled with rimguard for nothing just as part of the negotiation process with the dealer.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #15  
My dealer up here in Northern Maine quoted me 31900 with rear wiper, radio, and two sets of rear remotes for the nx4510. FYI

My dealer up here in Northern Maine quoted me 31900 with rear wiper, radio, and two sets of rear remotes for the nx4510. FYI

If you are talking about the dealer in Caribou, that is who I got the second quote from which is pretty close to your number. My BIL has bought two tractors from him and is buying a third and seems happy. My wife grew up in Caribou so we visit there often. It might be time to do so again :D.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #17  
Everyone likes to shop for a great price when buying a new tractor including me.IMHO the biggest factor when buying a new tractor is to find a great dealer who provides you great sales,parts and service after the sale.If I had to pay $500 bucks more for a tractor and have a great dealer it would be worth it to me.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #18  
Everyone likes to shop for a great price when buying a new tractor including me.IMHO the biggest factor when buying a new tractor is to find a great dealer who provides you great sales,parts and service after the sale.If I had to pay $500 bucks more for a tractor and have a great dealer it would be worth it to me.

Agree but $500 is about all it would be worth to me.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #19  
$500 would be OK.
But I saw dealer price differences of several thousand $ in my area when I was looking. And the parts and service appeared to be little to no difference from what I could tell.
I felt I got the cheapest price from the best dealer .

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #20  
IMO the best dealers are likely to give good prices. They seek to form a relationship that will continue to bring them your business over many years rather than nail you for the max on a single sale. A dealer who takes that long term view is far more likely to win my loyalty. Heck, I drove all the way from RI to PA just to join a hot dog picnic open house at my dealer's shop and came home with an implement and bunch of supplies. And, he had given me the best price on the tractor too.