NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right?

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #1  

peterc38

Platinum Member
OK, there is another thread on NX4510 pricing that has degenerated into 17 pages of debate on unrelated stuff, so I need to start my own. I just got a price for NX4510 HST Cab model w/ FEL from New Hampshire dealer for $34,000. This is after rebate w/ 2.9% finance for 60 months.

This sounds much higher than what I have seen others say they have been quoted. Dealer also said it would be another $1,500 to fill rears w/ Rimguard and add two rear remotes.

I currently have an L3200 Kubota that I would be selling or trading if I can find the right cab tractor at the right price. My BIL has a DK50 cab that he has been happy with. I have been freezing my rear end off on an open station and starting to get old for that.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #2  
What year a 2014 or 2015? I think a 2014 should be less money but every market is local.

I've heard of dealers throwing in Rim Guard, but for reference, I paid $1200 to have all four of my tires filled with Rim Guard and this on the NX6010 that has larger tires.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #3  
Well that's not a horrible price, my local dealer quoted me $35,600 (with 0% finance) for the same model w/ FEL, no options included. I ended up buying an NX6010 sight unseen from VanPaemel Equipment in Michigan. I don't have it yet, but so far they've been great to deal with. For a NX4510CH with KL6010 loader, they quoted me $33,350 with 0% financing or $29,950 cash or standard rate financing (5.9%), which was the lowest of any quote I got. So your price really isn't too far off, although $1500 for two remotes and Rimguard seems steep. VanPaemel's quoted me $310 each non-detent remote (installed), but Rim Guard was included in the price of the tractor, although I didn't ask if they fill all four or just the rear.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right?
I ended up buying an NX6010 sight unseen from VanPaemel Equipment in Michigan. I don't have it yet, but so far they've been great to deal with. For a NX4510CH with KL6010 loader, they quoted me $33,350 with 0% financing or $29,950 cash or standard rate financing (5.9%), which was the lowest of any quote I got. So your price really isn't too far off, although $1500 for two remotes and Rimguard seems steep.

I dunno, compared to that my price is not good because the 0% price from the dealer I was quoted would add $3,000, so that would be $37,000 which is $3,650 higher than your 0% price quoted by the Michigan dealer.

There is actually a dealer closer to me in Maine, but they can't seem to be bothered to give me a price, so I'm not neccesarily needing to buy local, particularly since I would plan to do maintenance myself.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #5  
I dunno, compared to that my price is not good because the 0% price from the dealer I was quoted would add $3,000, so that would be $37,000 which is $3,650 higher than your 0% price quoted by the Michigan dealer.

OK, looking at it that way it is pretty high. Do you have any other local dealers?

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #6  
Around here the cash price for an NX 4510 cab HST with FEL is around $29,500. In fact, that was the financed price when I talked to Michigan Iron and Equipment (they don't sell out of state). They also quoted me $600 to add 2 remotes, $250 for the stereo, and $150 for the rear wiper.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #7  
What year a 2014 or 2015? I think a 2014 should be less money but every market is local.

No such thing as model year in tractors. The paperwork, and warranty reflect when it's purchased, not when it's manufactured. The only time it seems they offer a discount is for one that's been sitting on the lot for a really long time...like a year or more. I think dealers tell people "this is a 2014, so I'll give you $1K off" because that's what they were going to take off anyway.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right?
I got a better price from another dealer here in Maine. This dealer's price is $32,500 which is $1,500 cheaper. Plus he includes two rear remotes, CD player, rear wiper & block heater which are options. It would also be $500 to fill the rears w/ Rimguard which seems reasonable.

Would seem like a no-brainer compared to the first dealer. Also got a line on a clean DK50 cab model with HST and only 200 hours to consider. Course I would still need to sell my current tractor if I can't get a good trade number on it and last but not least, get approval from chief financial officer (AKA wife :D).

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #9  
I got a better price from another dealer here in Maine. This dealer's price is $32,500 which is $1,500 cheaper. Plus he includes two rear remotes, CD player, rear wiper & block heater which are options. It would also be $500 to fill the rears w/ Rimguard which seems reasonable.

Would seem like a no-brainer compared to the first dealer. Also got a line on a clean DK50 cab model with HST and only 200 hours to consider. Course I would still need to sell my current tractor if I can't get a good trade number on it and last but not least, get approval from chief financial officer (AKA wife :D).

That would still be $2K too high here, but there is some variation when you compare cash to financed prices.

I think you'll do a lot better selling your 3200 by yourself...dealers give you a really low price so they can sell them for a profit.

/ NX4510 price quote. Sounds too high right? #10  
OK, there is another thread on NX4510 pricing that has degenerated into 17 pages of debate on unrelated stuff, so I need to start my own. I just got a price for NX4510 HST Cab model w/ FEL from New Hampshire dealer for $34,000. This is after rebate w/ 2.9% finance for 60 months.

This sounds much higher than what I have seen others say they have been quoted. Dealer also said it would be another $1,500 to fill rears w/ Rimguard and add two rear remotes.

I currently have an L3200 Kubota that I would be selling or trading if I can find the right cab tractor at the right price. My BIL has a DK50 cab that he has been happy with. I have been freezing my rear end off on an open station and starting to get old for that.

Too high, that's what Eric here got his 6010 for.

The other pricing thread is now at 21 pages:laughing: