2nd choice of tractor

/ 2nd choice of tractor #11  
My choice for a second tractor (two is better than one) would be the NH 4.75, to replace my TN 55. A little more horse power and a cab.

/ 2nd choice of tractor #12  
If anyone is looking to buy a DK, Medina Tractor in ohio has a DK-50 HST in stock

/ 2nd choice of tractor #13  
Probably would have shelled out a couple grand more and got a Kubota - which had initially been my plan until I drove a friend's Kioti and researched them a bit. As they say the rest is history. No regrets.

/ 2nd choice of tractor #14  
Money no object-Kubota, would have been first choice if not too expensive. If I ever needed a second tractor, it would be several levels Up, maybe a Case or a Kubota. In the same class, I'd look at LS and Kubota. Deere, price aside, does not impress me at all.

/ 2nd choice of tractor #15  
I went with the Kioti for a couple of different reasons. First was the Physical Size the 5010 felt and looked much larger and for the gap that I was filling the Kioti was a better fit size wise. The second was how well my son felt on both machines. And Third was Dealer Location. If pricing was the only factor the 5010 would have been the choice. It's great to note that if you want more horsepower in the Kioti the tractor size stays relativity the same.

/ 2nd choice of tractor #17  
My first choice was a 59HP Koiti that the dealer said was discontinued. My second choice was the RX6620PS cab model. I have no regrets, its done all I have needed from it.

/ 2nd choice of tractor #19  
2nd choice of tractor... ooh, I'd have to go through that year of teeth gnashing again. :confused2: At the time I bought Massey-Ferguson was in 2nd place. Now, I don't know.

/ 2nd choice of tractor #20  
I'd stick with what I've learned from the first tractor I bought. Kubota.