Kioti NX5010 price

/ Kioti NX5010 price
The TYM was the winner. Purchased a T503 today for $22,000.00 which included a $ 500.00 hay fork. Dealer said $500.00 less if did not want the fork. The TYM had more standard features and seemed to have heavier metal on the lower loader frame than the Kioti. I wanted the Kioti to be the winner, but after looking at both tractors (& many more) I felt that the TYM was the better bargain. Hope I am not sorry...

/ Kioti NX5010 price
Purchased the new TYM T503, and got on it for 1st time yesterday and after 2/10 of an hour the engine suddenly stopped. Started again and after a few minutes died again and then would not start. Called dealer and he said try it again, so this morning I tried again, and after a short time engine started to make a bad noise, and stopped. Dealer came out and said it sounds like to him that the engine has blown. Said would be back Monday to pick it up... James, you told me to get the Kioti or the LS, but did I listen??? Wish me luck.......

/ Kioti NX5010 price #13  
Purchased the new TYM T503, and got on it for 1st time yesterday and after 2/10 of an hour the engine suddenly stopped. Started again and after a few minutes died again and then would not start. Called dealer and he said try it again, so this morning I tried again, and after a short time engine started to make a bad noise, and stopped. Dealer came out and said it sounds like to him that the engine has blown. Said would be back Monday to pick it up... James, you told me to get the Kioti or the LS, but did I listen??? Wish me luck.......

Wow....sorry to hear that, but thumbs up for being honest. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out quickly.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #14  
Sorry to hear that but that is not typical of the Perkins engine. We have had lots of equipment with them and never had a hiccup from any of them. So as long as its covered don't worry just hope they fix it in a timely manner.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #15  
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully they will get it sorted pretty quick.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #16  
That sucks.

If it were me I'd be pushing for a new tractor or my money back.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #17  
That sucks, but as paul said the engine on that tractor is the last thing I would worry about. Perkins is an industrial diesel manufacturer and I would never hesitate to buy a tractor with one. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a fueling issue... there's always the chance that you got a bad one though.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #18  
Does TYM use "real" Perkins or the Chinese version? I don't recall all the details but I believe Perkins terminated a deal they had to set up engine manufacture in China but the Chinese company kept making the engines alone and selling them as Perkins.

Catastrophic engine failure is certainly rare with Perkins engines though.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #19  
Does TYM use "real" Perkins or the Chinese version? I don't recall all the details but I believe Perkins terminated a deal they had to set up engine manufacture in China but the Chinese company kept making the engines alone and selling them as Perkins.

Catastrophic engine failure is certainly rare with Perkins engines though.

I don't know for sure, but they list the engine as a "Cat C2.2" which sure sounds like it would be U.S. made (since Cat bought Perkins a while back). They do say the engine is also branded as a Perkins 404D-22T in some markets.

/ Kioti NX5010 price
I am not sure where the engine was made. Hope to find out something today....