Kioti NX5010 price

/ Kioti NX5010 price #1  

aspg4

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Fergerson 135, TYM 554
First post, but been reading for a while.. Do not know much about kioti tractors. Are they good tractors? Plan to use for light mowing, and maybe a little FEL work. Only have a 16 acres to keep up, but have another 125 acres that are presently leased that I may have to take over someday. Have a quote for a NX5010 with FEL and shuttle shift (no cab) for $23,500.00. Is this a good price? Have a quote on a TYM 503 for $22,000.00 which includes a $500.00 hay fork. Witch is better tractor?+

/ Kioti NX5010 price #2  
First post, but been reading for a while.. Do not know much about kioti tractors. Are they good tractors? Plan to use for light mowing, and maybe a little FEL work. Only have a 16 acres to keep up, but have another 125 acres that are presently leased that I may have to take over someday. Have a quote for a NX5010 with FEL and shuttle shift (no cab) for $23,500.00. Is this a good price? Have a quote on a TYM 503 for $22,000.00 which includes a $500.00 hay fork. Witch is better tractor?+

Oh, boy, THAT is a loaded question.. Well as you can see I have an orange one. The dealer network for Kioti is quite a bit stronger than the TYM. Kioti has been here longer so more people have heard of them. The price for the NX sounds about right to me. As for which is a better, tractor, I think that may be a matter of opinion, but I would choose a Kioti or LS over the TYM. But that is My opinion.

/ Kioti NX5010 price
Thanks. Been reading your posts for a long time, and always enjoy what you have to say....

/ Kioti NX5010 price #4  
Thanks. Been reading your posts for a long time, and always enjoy what you have to say....

Thanks, I like to try to help people when I can. Are you going to keep your Massey if you buy a new machine? They are nice older tractors. Another brand you might consider if you have dealer representation in your area is another Massey. They are made by Iseki, and most owners consider them very good tractors.

/ Kioti NX5010 price
Same dealer also sells Massey, but he said the Kioti was just a real rugged tractor, and I think the Massey would be a lot higher. I really don't want to send a fortune for no more than I'll be using it.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #6  
That sounds like a good price to me. Very comparable to what we paid for our DK45.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #7  
That seems in line with other prices I've seen. On the Kioti versus TYM, you're asking in the Kioti forum, so we're all a little biased. I don't know a whole lot about either of these machines, the little I do know I would go with the Kioti. I'm very impressed with the solid build of their tractors.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #8  
The machine with the least amount of electrical components would be my first choice. I know it seems in todays world everyone and their brother seems to want all the goodies on their machine but it has been my experience that if you want to keep things for a long time with the least amount of headaches that the simple machine is the best.
I have looked at the Kioti and the TYM and purchased a DK series but think in all honesty if I had to choose between the new NX series and the TYM the TYM would be the winner.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #9  
I would buy from the best dealer as machines do break.

/ Kioti NX5010 price #10  
I think that price sounds like a fair one, and I'd definitely get a Kioti over a TYM at this point. I don't doubt that TYM makes decent machines, but the few I've checked out didn't seem as nice as the NX I test drove a while back. I also think the dealer network, and parts supply is likely better for Kioti.