Price Check LK3054XS Pricing is available, NOW

/ LK3054XS Pricing is available, NOW #1  

KiotiDave

Advertiser
Dartmouth College/Lake Sunapee Region, west centra
Tractor
Can't remember
The Pricing for the newer LK3054XS is now available to you. Stop in to see your local dealer and I'm sure they will help you out.
As a Kioti Dealer we cannot publish pricing on the internet, but I want everyone to know the tractors are available and the pricing is great.
The improvements consist of: Hydrostatic steering, Wider front axle, Increase from 7 to 10 GPM hydraulics, larger clutch assembly and the shifter is moved from between your legs to the dash console.
If anyone needs more info call your dealer or send me a PM and I'll try to help.
It's a Big Improvement For A Little Money!

/ LK3054XS Pricing is available, NOW #2  
KiotiDave,
Do you know why they did not go with s SyncroShuttle on the new 3054? I was pretty excited about this unit. Seemed to have everything I wanted and then I realized the Shuttle Shift was not Syncro. To me this is a big miss? I would have paid a few bucks extra to get it. Any imput?
Thanks,
Lablovers

/ LK3054XS Pricing is available, NOW #3  
They only made a few design changes to the LK3054XS and I believe they didn't go into re-doing the transmissions because the new CK30 gear tractor coming out soon with an 8x8 syncro shuttle transmission.

/ LK3054XS Pricing is available, NOW
I think DEPRATT is correct. This was a change to clean up a couple of miscues on their "meat and potatoes" tractor. It will still be a price leader tractor and superb deal for 30 horses.

/ LK3054XS Pricing is available, NOW #5  
How does this compare to the Kubota 3130 or 3430?? Trying to decide on what orange to buy.

Thanks

/ LK3054XS Pricing is available, NOW #6  
The 3054 is more of a no frills model tractor than the 30 series Kubota.
The DK 35 would be a more comparable model to the 3130 or 3430.
Personally I really like the 3130 and 3430 Kubota's, I think they are a very nice tractor.
The reason I went with a Kioti DK 35 was
1. I really liked the tractors quality, fit and finish and standard features
2. I recieved a much better price on the DK.
3. I liked the dealer
Prices very so much from 1 area to another you really need to drive and price both machines

One other thing, if you plan on rear remotes in the future, add them to your price also.
Kubota rear remotes (in my area) were $$$