Advertiser
    Dartmouth College/Lake Sunapee Region, west central New Hampshire.
    Tractor
    Can't remember

Default LK3054XS Pricing is available, NOW

The Pricing for the newer LK3054XS is now available to you. Stop in to see your local dealer and I'm sure they will help you out.
    As a Kioti Dealer we cannot publish pricing on the internet, but I want everyone to know the tractors are available and the pricing is great.
    The improvements consist of: Hydrostatic steering, Wider front axle, Increase from 7 to 10 GPM hydraulics, larger clutch assembly and the shifter is moved from between your legs to the dash console.
    If anyone needs more info call your dealer or send me a PM and I'll try to help.
    It's a Big Improvement For A Little Money!

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti, LK3054XS

Default Re: LK3054XS Pricing is available, NOW

KiotiDave,
    Do you know why they did not go with s SyncroShuttle on the new 3054? I was pretty excited about this unit. Seemed to have everything I wanted and then I realized the Shuttle Shift was not Syncro. To me this is a big miss? I would have paid a few bucks extra to get it. Any imput?
    Thanks,
    Lablovers

Platinum Member

They only made a few design changes to the LK3054XS and I believe they didn't go into re-doing the transmissions because the new CK30 gear tractor coming out soon with an 8x8 syncro shuttle transmission.

Advertiser
    Dartmouth College/Lake Sunapee Region, west central New Hampshire.
    Tractor
    Can't remember

I think DEPRATT is correct. This was a change to clean up a couple of miscues on their "meat and potatoes" tractor. It will still be a price leader tractor and superb deal for 30 horses.

Tractor
    Kubota L5240: Craftsman GT6500

How does this compare to the kubota 3130 or 3430?? Trying to decide on what orange to buy.

Thanks

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 35

The 3054 is more of a no frills model tractor than the 30 series kubota.
    The DK 35 would be a more comparable model to the 3130 or 3430.
    Personally I really like the 3130 and 3430 Kubota's, I think they are a very nice tractor.
    The reason I went with a Kioti DK 35 was
    1. I really liked the tractors quality, fit and finish and standard features
    2. I recieved a much better price on the DK.
    3. I liked the dealer
    Prices very so much from 1 area to another you really need to drive and price both machines

One other thing, if you plan on rear remotes in the future, add them to your price also.
    Kubota rear remotes (in my area) were $$$