Price Check NX 4510 HST Price check

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #1  

dustinfox

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST
Just got a quote for a new NX 4510 HST (RL6010 Loader included) for $33,650. That price includes a $4,000 Kioti rebate but does not include any extras like tire prep or aux hydraulics. Price is for tractor and loader only. Seems high to me but I have no comparison to reference. I'm in NH and I understand there are regional differences but I was hoping to get some others' thoughts on this price. Is it high? Average? Low? What do you think?

Thanks!

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #2  
Cab or not??
33,600 with tax Cab, Radio with rear tires loaded and one remote here in NC. Found some cheaper but father away. We have great local dealer with parts and service. All factors that we considered before buying our Kioti.

/ NX 4510 HST Price check
Cab or not??
33,600 with tax Cab, Radio with rear tires loaded and one remote here in NC. Found some cheaper but father away. We have great local dealer with parts and service. All factors that we considered before buying our Kioti.

No Cab... As I said, this is just tractor and loader. Nothing else.

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #4  
I'm not far from NH, I think the price you got was for a cab model.

I'm not far from NH, I think the price you got was for a cab model.

No No... No cab. I looked at it with dealer. Not a cab model. Just tractor and loader. From the initial reaction I am seeing from folks here, it sounds like this is a high price?

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #6  
I just priced this exact model last month at Profile and TriState. When I get home I'll pm you if you'd like. Townline ended up being cost competitive with a MX4800 hst.

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #7  
Yup. Way too high. This wouldn't be from the Route One dealer on the coast would, it?

If this weren't a Kioti forum, I'd suggest going over to New Boston Truck & Equipment on Rt 13 and test drive a nice shiny new 45hp Yanmar LX tractor for a whole lot less less than that... they sell Masseys too :)

I just priced this exact model last month at Profile and TriState. When I get home I'll pm you if you'd like. Townline ended up being cost competitive with a MX4800 hst.

That would be great thanks. I looked at the MX4800 on the kubota web site. Looks similar... Think I'll check out town line also. Let me know what you find!

OK... I called him. He said he made a mistake. We were in fact looking at a ROPS model but he put the price down from a Cab model. Make much more sense now! (phew!) Price for ROPS model is now $25,950 includes loaded tires.

/ NX 4510 HST Price check #10  
That's more like it. I figured it was a Cab price.