Buying Advice New CK10's

/ New CK10's #1  

aledobud

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 1533HST
I've decided to replace my old JD 850 with a new HST. The JD doesn't have shuttle shift and the old knees complain when I use the loader. Unfortunately, I am late to the party as far as getting one of the Tier 3 models, at least for the brands I am looking at. As far as the tier 4's, I have looked at the Kubota L3901, the Mahindra 1533 and the Kioti NX4510. I really like the Kioti, but it's the next class up, size wise, from the other two, so it's not a fair comparison. It's bigger than what I originally thought I wanted, but for the price, it seems like a lot for the money. I want to wait until the new Kioti CK10 tier 4's are available to decide, but none of the dealers seem to know when they will be available. Has anyone heard what the prices are going to be for the CK's or what any of the specs are?

Last edited:
   / New CK10's #2  
I've decided to replace my old JD 850 with a new HST. The JD doesn't have shuttle shift and the old knees complain when I use the loader. Unfortunately, I am late to the party as far as getting one of the Tier 3 models, at least for the brands I am looking at. As far as the tier 4's, I have looked at the Kubota L3901, the Mahindra 1533 and the Kioti NX4510. I really like the Kioti, but it's the next class up, size wise, from the other two, so it's not a fair comparison. It's bigger than what I originally thought I wanted, but for the price, it seems like a lot for the money. I want to wait until the new Kioti CK10 tier 4's are available to decide, but none of the dealers seem to know when they will be available. Has anyone heard what the prices are going to be for the CK's or what any of the specs are?

The CK10 series is just the Tier 4 version of the CK series. I believe that they will be nearly identical to the old CKs, except with the additional Tier 4 junk. I've heard that they are going to be available late this summer/early fall. Basically the next shipment of CKs will be the CK10s. The price jump will be about 2 or 3 thousand.

The NX is a very good tractor, replacement for the old DK series. I would think the price gap between a CK3510 and the NX4510 would only be a few thousand now. When I looked, I found the CKs to outdo the Kubota Ls in almost everything.

/ New CK10's #3  
The new CK's will take on the look of the NX's and DK's released last year. A whole new tractor. They will have side by side hydro pedals, more loader lift (@1400lbs) and the HP sizes will be
35 and 40. As far as price goes, they will be very close to the current CK series BUT will have less STANDARD features that made the CK's what they were. Those features will now be options.
Availability on the gear drive models will be very soon and the hydros 2-4 wks. later. However, it will take a while to fill the pipeline so you won't see large #'s showing up at dealers until later summer/early fall. The gears are in stock at the Kioti warehouse now so will be going out to dealers soon.

/ New CK10's #4  
I just received a price from a dealer last week for a new ck3510. It was only about $1,000 more than an equivalent ck35. He didn't have a spec sheet handy he couldn't give any answers on anything as I did ask about any increase in the loader capacities.

/ New CK10's #5  
The new CK's will take on the look of the NX's and DK's released last year. A whole new tractor. They will have side by side hydro pedals, more loader lift (@1400lbs) and the HP sizes will be 35 and 40. . . .

Do you know if *all* the CK model lineup will receive the new design and increased loader lift capacity as well as side by side hydro pedals? Or were you just speculating on what is to come in the "newly reinvented CK 10 Series"? I am interested in the Kioti tractor, specifically the CK2510 HST, so am waiting to see what (if anything) may also be coming for them. Do you know if any of the above changes are being made to the 2510 as well?

Thanks much.

regards,
Laurence

/ New CK10's #6  
The CK2510 is already out, check Kioti's website for specs.

/ New CK10's #7  
The new CK's will take on the look of the NX's and DK's released last year. A whole new tractor. They will have side by side hydro pedals, more loader lift (@1400lbs) and the HP sizes will be
35 and 40. As far as price goes, they will be very close to the current CK series BUT will have less STANDARD features that made the CK's what they were. Those features will now be options.
Availability on the gear drive models will be very soon and the hydros 2-4 wks. later. However, it will take a while to fill the pipeline so you won't see large #'s showing up at dealers until later summer/early fall. The gears are in stock at the Kioti warehouse now so will be going out to dealers soon.

Could you share where you got this information?

/ New CK10's
I noticed today that the CK10 specs are on Kioti's website. Looking at the specs and photos, if looks like these are the differences from the CK's. Separated HST pedals instead of one, single brake pedal instead of two. Doesn't mention, so one would assume there is no differential lock, no tilt steering, and no MLS valve. Optional instead of standard is, cruise control, telescopic lower link, lift rod kit. Hopefully the differential lock and MLS valve are just omissions from the spec sheet and I'm not looking at the photo of the HST cockpit correctly as far as the brake pedals. All those features I would really want.

/ New CK10's #9  
I noticed today that the CK10 specs are on Kioti's website. Looking at the specs and photos, if looks like these are the differences from the CK's. Separated HST pedals instead of one, single brake pedal instead of two. Doesn't mention, so one would assume there is no differential lock, no tilt steering, and no MLS valve. Optional instead of standard is, cruise control, telescopic lower link, lift rod kit. Hopefully the differential lock and MLS valve are just omissions from the spec sheet and I'm not looking at the photo of the HST cockpit correctly as far as the brake pedals. All those features I would really want.

The loader specs look like a nice improvement.