ck2510 qoute, sound reasonable?

/ ck2510 qoute, sound reasonable? #1  

mecan

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota b2650
I received a qoute from the local kioti dealer for a ck2510 with fel, backhoe, front mount snowblower, and a wrlong root grapple for 31600 before tax. Does this seem like a fair price? Have contacted 2 other dealers but they haven't got back to me yet. Any guess how much less a cs2410 with the same setup would be? Budget being the biggest factor. Thanks for any feedback. Adam

/ ck2510 qoute, sound reasonable? #2  
Sounds a little high. Don't think the CS is that much of a discount.

/ ck2510 qoute, sound reasonable? #3  
My 2510 w/ fel was 14,300 last fall. Figure roughly 6k ? For bh, 1500 for grapple, maybe 3k for snow blower, another 1k for hydraulics. So roughly, just tossing numbers here 26k.

/ ck2510 qoute, sound reasonable? #4  
My buddy just got a price of $15,000 for a CK 2510 with loader.

/ ck2510 qoute, sound reasonable?
Thanks for the replies. Looks like ill keep the shopping up. I did check out a Kubota b2650 with loader, was a quick attach, backhoe, and front blower, got a 30200 quote b4 tax there with 0 down and 0 interest for 60 months. Both kioti quotes were low rate financing not 0. Also hit up another kioti dealer about an hour away and had a similar quote to the first. Front mounted snow blower is between 4-6000.

/ ck2510 qoute, sound reasonable? #6  
I would research those 0 down, 0 interest deals. I have been told by a dealer and have read some posts saying they are a scam. I would get a cash price and get your funding elsewhere.

/ ck2510 qoute, sound reasonable? #7  
Never go with 0 down 0 interest unless you can only put 0 down. I'm a dealer, use the low rate financing instead because you get the cash rebate (often 3-8K) and still get good financing.

Thanks for the advice, when I went to the kioti dealers I made sure to tell them it would be low rate not 0 financing. When I sat down with the Kubota dealer he just gave the 0 one since its one of there specials. I'll stop back in on my way home from work tomorrow and ask them about it. They are only about a 3 minute detour on my way home. Think once he gave me the quote I was just feeling a little discouraged. Does a small cut with backhoe, fel, front blower, and root grapple for under 30000 seem reasonable? we just bought a new house this year and with the renovations I did our savings is pretty much wiped out so for the numbers to work out is the under 30000. Thanks again for the responses. Adam

/ ck2510 qoute, sound reasonable? #9  
Thanks for the advice, when I went to the kioti dealers I made sure to tell them it would be low rate not 0 financing. When I sat down with the Kubota dealer he just gave the 0 one since its one of there specials. I'll stop back in on my way home from work tomorrow and ask them about it. They are only about a 3 minute detour on my way home. Think once he gave me the quote I was just feeling a little discouraged. Does a small cut with backhoe, fel, front blower, and root grapple for under 30000 seem reasonable? we just bought a new house this year and with the renovations I did our savings is pretty much wiped out so for the numbers to work out is the under 30000. Thanks again for the responses. Adam

Not unreasonable at all. But tractors are expensive. About 30K for that setup isn't bad. But let's look at th backhoe and snowblower. If you need the backhoe every other day, get it, well worth the money. But if you only need it every once in a while, well, you just paid 7K for a piece of metal that takes up a lot of space. Think the backhoe through well. Snowblowers are useful, but you can do the same things with a rear mount SB. A lot cheaper, and going in reverse is easy to get used to.

I haven't seen you mention any kind of mower, or grader. I find it hard to believe you'll need a grapple but no rotary cutter or back blade. After loader work, grading and mowing are my 2 most common chores. A back blade is a good option for snow plowing too. Combined with the loader, you can move a lot of snow real quick. That's what I use, and I wouldn't change.

What I'm saying is that a front snowblower and a backhoe are very expensive attachments and other options exist if you are on a budget. Both can be added later as well.

Just some food for thought.

I agree. Will be picking up a back blade and bushog for it, figure I'll watch and get used, comparitvly speaking those will be cheap. Main reasoning for a blower setup is I clean grandmas drive witch is kinda steep, not sure if it would work to back up it to drag the snow down, it is almost impossible to get up it with snow on it. Front is definitely just a luxury, I run a walk behind blower for 3-4 hours at work when it snows. Have 22000+ square feet of sidewalks to clear at the school before I try to rush through my normal duties there so easy would be good... heated cab unbelievable but that's just mot going to happen�� The backho I have considered dropping it, would end up ahead by renting one but will end up getting way more done having it here when needed instead of trying to plan it out ahead of time, have 3 kids with youngest being 1.5 years old. Most projects are done an hour or two at a time when I can. My thinking was get the biggest part of the expenses financed and pay it off soon as I can. I do appreciate the suggestions and thoughts. The members here and there opinions have been extremely helpful. Have also contemplated going with a scut to bring the price down a little, sure it would work just worried id end up kicking myself for not going slightly bigger. Many a night has been spent laying awake debating this over and over in my head.

Last edited: