New (almost) NX5510 HST

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #1  

todd92

Silver Member
Tractor
Case Farmall 75A, Kioti NX5510HST, Kioti CK3510SEHC, Farmall M, MF GC2310 TLB
Just bought a demo with 50 hours, loader, 2 remotes and canopy. Bought a Mechron 2200, too. Can't says enough about the helpful posts helping me decide. I really think I got the best tractor, not the best tractor for the money.

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #2  
Just bought a demo with 50 hours, loader, 2 remotes and canopy. Bought a Mechron 2200, too. Can't says enough about the helpful posts helping me decide. I really think I got the best tractor, not the best tractor for the money.

Yes, the NX is pretty good, but the Kubota grand L60 series with the eHST+ 6 range transmission is IMO the best tractor in that range, but the price is ridiculous. I'm still jealous of you though:cool:

Pics are required.

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #3  
The L6060's cab isn't laid out as well, the cab vents aren't insulated, the hydraulics for the loader are hanging out in the wind, but it does have a nice HST transmission.

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #4  
Todd, ya did good. I think you'll love it.

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #5  
The L6060's cab isn't laid out as well, the cab vents aren't insulated, the hydraulics for the loader are hanging out in the wind, but it does have a nice HST transmission.

I didn't look at a cab version, that was WAY out of my price range.

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #6  
I didn't look at a cab version, that was WAY out of my price range.

I could have purchased any tractor yet I purchased an NX6010 because it had the best cab layout.

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #7  
In March 2014 I was on the fence between the L4760 HST Cab and the NX4510 HST Cab. My wife sat in both and to my surprise said she thought the NX was more spacious, with a nicer feel! Both very nice tractors, for sure.

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #8  
Like I said above, the specs and HST are what really impressed me, I never looked at or compared cab tractors. The NX is a great machine, very hard to beat, but IMO the L60 is just a little better, at least in OOS.

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #9  
Like I said above, the specs and HST are what really impressed me, I never looked at or compared cab tractors. The NX is a great machine, very hard to beat, but IMO the L60 is just a little better, at least in OOS.

No, it is not.

/ New (almost) NX5510 HST #10  
Let's agree to disagree, and stop the thread hijack. I will say I would be very happy with either tractor.