Finally Pulled The Trigger

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #1  

lablovers

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti, LK3054XS
I want to say a big thanks to everyone who has been so supportive and helpful in answering my questions. This morning I finally pulled the trigger and order a LK3054XS TLB, including a box scraper. To say I am excited is an understatement. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I did end up purchasing locally, but not without some real soul searching. Three of the four final dealers were people I wish I could have bought from. Two in California and one in Texas. I would reccomend all of them and would like to give them all mention. Alan, from Rivera Machinery in Donna, Texas was very helpful and always professional. Because of the expense of traveling to Texas and arranging local shipping it made it a little more difficult. The only reason for wanting to travel to Texas was due to recent e-bay tractor scams and needing a level of confidence. It had nothing to do with dealing with Alan. Secondly, was Dave from Dave's Tractors. A great guy and an often contibutor to TBN. Anyone in his area would be crazy not to at least give him a chance. I traveled three hours to meet with him and it was time well spent. My final decision came down to finances. I promised my wife I would not spend over a certain amount and was determined to honor that promise. S & G Equipment, in El Dorado from whom I finally bought was very competitive and is within 35 miles of my house. That may sound like a lot but I felt it was very acceptable. Oh and he too was also very helpful and professional. Ends up the closest Kioti dealer is someone I would not buy a wheelbarrow from. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif The other orange and green guys had a take it or leave it attitude.

Depending on my work schedule I should have the new toy, oops, work horse in about 1 1/2 weeks. Taking a while only because I will not be home to take delivery. I will have to purchase some sort of digital camera to provide pictures.

Regards to all and I am looking forward to joining the brotherhood of owners.

Richard aka Lablovers /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #2  
Congratulations Richard.
Good luck with the new unit.
You still need to keep coming back here and let us know how new the machine is working for you.

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #3  
good for u! be sure u post those pics. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #4  
Way cool! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Don't forget to post the pics when your new baby arrives! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #5  
Congrats! Richard. Which loader and backhoe did you end up with. I know you weren't going for the new, more industrial and also fixed TLB unit right? You're using the old backhoe and loader from before the XS changes, correct? Get that camera and show us! I know you're anxious to get it, and that's a long time to anticipate it. I know you won't be disappointed. John

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger
Thanks to everyone for your congrats. KiotiJohn, the loader is the KL1230 with 60" bucket and backhoe is KB2375, 7 1/2 foot. On the old 3054 you needed a separate PTO pump. I don't know if you saw my post from the Kioti engineer saying not to waste my money on the pump. S & G is mounting a separate aux. hydraulic hook-up in the rear. I didn't have to ask and it was extra from the others. I appreciated him anticipating my request before I asked. I decided to go with the 16" and 9" bucket. Figured might as well go for it. The 9" will come in handy when trenching for sprinklers etc.

I may have to ask for help when trying to download the pictures. My computer skills leave a little to be desired.

Bigal, You will like dealing with Randy @ S & G. It does not hurt that he is only about a mile from "Poor Reds". For those who don't know it is a great little bar/rest. Mostly bar known for their killer Gold Cadillacs. Weekends it is full of skiers.
Regards,
Richard aka Lablovers

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #8  
Richard....first phase...your brain turns to mush making the decision.....now the BIG wait....the week and half will seem like a year! lol. You will probably give up the golfing just to dig some holes....or maybe a new putting green on that 5 acres? It's going to be xmas in march. good luck.

sassafraspete

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #9  
Congratulations lablovers,

The week will drag on for you, but it will be worth the wait, keep us posted /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Finally Pulled The Trigger #10  
Congratulations on your purchase! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Make sure you post a picture of how you figure out how to mount your golf clubs on the 3pt! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Say, can't you talk the dealer into getting it there sooner? Like next week? I'm only going to be about 3 hours away in Fallon, Nevada. I'd be happy to come over and take some pictures for you to post! Of course, there'd be a price - I'd have to play on the machine for awhile! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif