Buying Advice Looking for CK30 or CK35

/ Looking for CK30 or CK35 #1  

Verbi69

Tractor
2015 CK3510 HST
Hi guys,

I've been reading the forum for a while now now and decided it was time to sign up as I am looking to purchase my first tractor.
I am purchasing a 5 acre piece of land to build a house and want a small TLB in the 30-35 hp range to remove small trees/ shrubs, move some earth, make my driveway and use it for snow removal in the winter.

My dilemma is that used pricing in my area is nearly the same pricing as new which imo makes no sense.
Used tractor with only fel ends up being roughly the same price as new when the price of the rear hoe is added in.

So if someone is thinking about selling please let me know what you have.
I'm thinking the only option is going new?

Thanks,
Mike

/ Looking for CK30 or CK35 #2  
Welcome to TBN...................

If used prices in your area are close to new then go new.
There are a few companies that are offering 0% financing or even cash discounts.
Plus you get the full warranty buying new.

/ Looking for CK30 or CK35
Welcome to TBN...................

If used prices in your area are close to new then go new.
There are a few companies that are offering 0% financing or even cash discounts.
Plus you get the full warranty buying new.

Our used market is very hot thus the high pricing I'm guessing.
The pricing does favor going new, I think some are trying hard to recoup taxes.

/ Looking for CK30 or CK35 #4  
Our used market is very hot thus the high pricing I'm guessing.
The pricing does favor going new, I think some are trying hard to recoup taxes.

I bought my last 2 tractors new for that very reason. Used prices were high and came with no warranty.

/ Looking for CK30 or CK35 #5  
Hi guys,

I've been reading the forum for a while now now and decided it was time to sign up as I am looking to purchase my first tractor.
I am purchasing a 5 acre piece of land to build a house and want a small TLB in the 30-35 hp range to remove small trees/ shrubs, move some earth, make my driveway and use it for snow removal in the winter.

My dilemma is that used pricing in my area is nearly the same pricing as new which imo makes no sense.
Used tractor with only fel ends up being roughly the same price as new when the price of the rear hoe is added in.

So if someone is thinking about selling please let me know what you have.
I'm thinking the only option is going new?

Thanks,
Mike

First off, a newer used tractor with FEL and BH is going to probably be more than a new tractor with FEL. Second, the Tier 4i/4f gap is likely hiking the used prices. 3rd, a few year old lightly used tractor is going be almost as expensive as a new one, they lose value slowly. You may be better off new with a warranty and financing.

Also, the CK20-35 series is being phased out for the tier 4f CK10 series. It is getting harder and harder to find the CK now, and the CK10s are more expensive.

And if you really want a CK35 used, I'll sell you my tractor, but you'd have to make me a heck of an offer.

I have come across a low hour (600hrs) 2010 DK35 SE HST with cab, loader, hoe, and rear pull snowblower. so now I'm torn between that unit and a new CK35 HST that I priced out today.
The CK35 is a 2015, open cab, fel and hoe, but $3500 more. Dilemmas!!

/ Looking for CK30 or CK35 #7  
I don't know where you're located but it's hard to beat a cab unless you're just going to be in the woods all the time. Plus I think the DK tractor use as a slightly larger backhoe.

/ Looking for CK30 or CK35 #8  
I have come across a low hour (600hrs) 2010 DK35 SE HST with cab, loader, hoe, and rear pull snowblower. so now I'm torn between that unit and a new CK35 HST that I priced out today.
The CK35 is a 2015, open cab, fel and hoe, but $3500 more. Dilemmas!!

What loader is on the DK? They came with a choice of two models.

I don't know where you're located but it's hard to beat a cab unless you're just going to be in the woods all the time. Plus I think the DK tractor use as a slightly larger backhoe.

I'm in northern Ontario Canada,,winters get cold here.