Kioti Compact Kab

/ Kioti Compact Kab #1  

comancheflight

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HC
I have a CK35HST and wondered from those who have the "Kab" by Kioti what the pros and cons are?
Is it hot in the summer? (Has anyone added a fan?)
Does the heat work well?
Is the CD player worth the amount they charge? 400 wow
The rear lights ?
If you don't get the rear light and CD option is it still wired so I can put my LED lights on that are super bright?
any unforeseen problems?
Is there a best time of year for discounts?
all in all would you buy it if you had to do it all again.
Thanks for any input.

/ Kioti Compact Kab
Hey, thanks for the good information.. I read all of that and it did answer some questions. That was also 2012 and would still like to know about 2015 and if Kioti is sending out good complete units. Does the speakers come installed as the brochure states. And pros / cons of having one? Are they worth the bucks? Any opinions from people who have one much appreciated.

/ Kioti Compact Kab #4  
While I dont have a Kioti, I can share some of the things I have had with the Mahindra e25/cab. I ordered it with the cab so I'm assuming that it came from the factory. I've had it about 6 months so primarily use has been during summer. It is extremely hot (there is no AC) to the point where I removed the doors. They came off easily, so I will share how they go back on the a few weeks. So now its tolerable even when I run it for some projects I have been working on. I also broke the rear window. Rookie mistake. I put a 3 pt. hitch universal mount on and as I was mowing I had the window open. It opens at the base. When I heard the "crack" my heart sank. Got a quote of $300 which I didnt think was bad but it has to be ordered from Texas so shipping was pretty steep. So I'm waiting until they have an order so it wont cost me any more for the shipping. I havent used it at night yet to try the lights but my guess is they wont be very bright.
Well thats it. Hope it was helpful.
Mike

/ Kioti Compact Kab #5  
While I dont have a Kioti, I can share some of the things I have had with the Mahindra e25/cab. I ordered it with the cab so I'm assuming that it came from the factory. I've had it about 6 months so primarily use has been during summer. It is extremely hot (there is no AC) to the point where I removed the doors. They came off easily, so I will share how they go back on the a few weeks. So now its tolerable even when I run it for some projects I have been working on. I also broke the rear window. Rookie mistake. I put a 3 pt. hitch universal mount on and as I was mowing I had the window open. It opens at the base. When I heard the "crack" my heart sank. Got a quote of $300 which I didnt think was bad but it has to be ordered from Texas so shipping was pretty steep. So I'm waiting until they have an order so it wont cost me any more for the shipping. I havent used it at night yet to try the lights but my guess is they wont be very bright. Finally, I feel the cab height makes it top heavy. Maybe its just me, but I feel like it can roll, and in a couple cases I've had it on three wheels.
Well thats it. Hope it was helpful.
Mike

/ Kioti Compact Kab
Thanks but I am looking for the Kioti compact Kab owners and their feedback

/ Kioti Compact Kab #7  
I have a ck35hst with the kioti factory add on cab love it. The downfall is there is no a/c. but I have installed a fan in the cab that helps a lot in the summer/winter. The heat is great, the radio has to be turned up quite a bit to be heard over the engine noise, but its ok. The cab came with speakers already installed. My dealer installed a head unit for the cab. The cab installed was around $6000. In my opinion, its a lot better than having no cab.

/ Kioti Compact Kab
Excellent, that's what I wanted to know. Couple of other questions - does the cab go over the ROPS or is it removed? Did you get it with the god awfully expensive CD player (if so is it any good)? Also, do you know if it comes wired for the rear lights if you don't order it with the option? I have the 27W LED lights that are incredible...thanks for your input

/ Kioti Compact Kab
Wait, is that what you meant by head unit...as in radio..

/ Kioti Compact Kab #10  
The ROPS are removed and the cab is bolted down to where the ROPS were. My dealer installed an aftermarket CD player. I do believe it does come pre wired with that option. You may want to confirm with your dealer. Yes that is what I meant was a radio/ CD player.