7320 is at the dealer.

/ 7320 is at the dealer.
Yep. That's mine by the fence. It'll be delivered tomorrow. I'm looking forward to using it.
SethWilliams, I am getting the WR Long OBG1. My dealer gave me a great price on that. and I expect it to serve my needs rather well.

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #22  
I see you chose R4s over R1s. Why?

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #23  
Yep. That's mine by the fence. It'll be delivered tomorrow. I'm looking forward to using it.
SethWilliams, I am getting the WR Long OBG1. My dealer gave me a great price on that. and I expect it to serve my needs rather well.

A week in and what do you think? :)

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #24  
I agree, how is it working out?

/ 7320 is at the dealer.
I have only done some road maintenance, and made a parking spot for it so far. Waiting patiently for the forester and timber folks to start clearing trees. Then I start. Patience isn't my strong point If it wasn't hunting season I'd be dining right now.

/ 7320 is at the dealer.
I see you chose R4s over R1s. Why?

The first thing I need to do with my tractor is clean up after the timber cutters. I won't be using the tractor for stumps, I will be hiring someone with an excavator for that. But all the surface roots from the acres and acres of mountain laurel and all the crap that is left over from the tree cutting needs to be cleaned up and the r4's seemed better suited.

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #27  
clearing trees.
This is what I've been doing with my 7620, log forks and PTO winch. So far, so good.
Liking
power shuttle
ground clearance
how efficient it is on fuel
how quiet it is.
Not liking but have gotten used to
not seeing the fork tips
how easy it is to hit the forward/reverse lever when getting off the tractor
slow FEL speed
no trailer lights socket (although waiting to see if this was an oversight by the dealer).
slowish road speed
Ambivalent about
PTO engagement lever/mushroomy thing.

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #28  
I think you will like the tractor and the dealer, a guy up the road from me has the 90 HP model and seems to like it a lot. did you deal with Todd or Bill? they are only 12 miles from me.

/ 7320 is at the dealer.
I think you will like the tractor and the dealer, a guy up the road from me has the 90 HP model and seems to like it a lot. did you deal with Todd or Bill? they are only 12 miles from me.

Todd has been working with me. It's been great so far. I'm actually in the parking lot there now. Just got my grapple loaded up.

/ 7320 is at the dealer. #30  
Todd has been working with me. It's been great so far. I'm actually in the parking lot there now. Just got my grapple loaded up.

Which dealer are you working with?