FYI when looking at the new CK10 models

/ FYI when looking at the new CK10 models #11  
I agree with most posters that the brake usually comes off when pushing the clutch or HST pedal. My CK 30 has a brake light on the dash which is nice to have. I only use my brake pedal when I am parked on a incline etc.

/ FYI when looking at the new CK10 models #12  
I've noticed the same with my ck3510. .... also same thing for neutral..... when you start it you see big green "N" but after that it doesn't come on when in neutral.

/ FYI when looking at the new CK10 models #13  
I'm looking at the new CK 10 series to buy and notice the series lacks options that used to be standard.

No 3PH lever in the rear to help hooking up implements and extendable arms (like Kubotas have) are a $450 option. Only 2 remotes available.

Have a dealer in town and want to replace an older machine to mow with. Not sure Kioti CK10 will cut the mustard for my likes.

I think the 2000 model year machine I want to trade has more options.

Best of luck, Fred

/ FYI when looking at the new CK10 models #14  
The CK10 (3510 and 4010, but not the 2510) series is an economy series, it will not be "full featured", but for an economy tractor it has quite a few nice features and add-ons available.
It is not a replacement for the original CK series.
Even though the regular CK series is ending as the CK10's come out, this is just coincidence and due to the tier 3/tier 4 change over.
There is a CK replacement on the way but it will be a little while before they come out.

/ FYI when looking at the new CK10 models #15  
If your old tractor couldn't lift enough to make the back end light, then something was wrong with it. My tractor and my Grandpas tractor can lift a back wheel off the ground with loaded tires and an implement on it. I have a parking brake light, but it is almost useless. The tractor not being able to move is a far better indicator. I don't notice the little 1/2 inch diameter light.

/ FYI when looking at the new CK10 models #16  
FWIW My CK2510 does have a parking brake light but I usually don't notice it. I use the brake intermittently. Usually if I'm on the level the HST keeps it stationary. I often drop my BB and FEL to the ground and they keep it stopped. And when I start to drive off with the parking brake on it's obvious.

And most of the other light/icons on the dash don't light up, like the 4wd indicator.