My RX7320 is home.

/ My RX7320 is home. #1  

WoodChuckDad

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti RX7320 Power Shuttle Cab, Komatsu PC130-6
The RX7320 was delivered this morning. I drove it onto the property and parked it. I had to wait about 5 hours before I could do anything with it because I had other work to do and had to go out in the woods to check up on the forester to see where he marked for cutting.

When I finally got a chance to get back into it, I didn't really have anything to do...Nothing has been cleared yet, so I drove to the front of the property where there is a little turn around with a debris pile about 3/4 of the way across it. I pushed that into the woods and cleaned up a couple fallen logs...just pushing them with the loader. Then I drove it back down to the pond and decided I didn't like where it is sitting. I want to have a covered area off the main driveway to store it ....I had figured I would rip out the mountain laurel with the grapple but I don't have that yet....so...I got some practice using the FEL and the box blade. I am very impressed. Figuring out how to use the FEL will take a bit of time but I was happy with the results. About 30 minutes of work produced a space in the woods big enough to park the Tractor. I'm going to expand it just a bit and drop a few 16 foot 4x4 posts in the ground and throw up a quick pole barn style cover to keep it out of the elements and out of the tree sap. One thing I discovered...you have to be careful putting down the loader as you dig forward because it is easy to raise it up on 2 wheels....and it still keeps going forward. It was very cool to look at the woods and think that I would like to be able to park there but couldn't because there were small trees in the way.....and then just push them the heck out of the way so I can park there.
One small issue. after I parked the tractor I looked down and saw a nut on the ground. Can't figure what it came off of. Looked all over the tractor but can't find it. I am sure it will make itself obvious at the worst time. Gonna get down underneath the tractor this weekend and look.
IMG_2122.jpgIMG_2147.jpgIMG_2148.jpgIMG_2149.jpgIMG_2150.jpg

Edit--I forgot the best part. When I came home tonight, The wife was wearing a Kioti tractor t-shirt she ordered to celebrate this momentous occasion.

Last edited:
   / My RX7320 is home. #2  
Great looking tractor,enjoy..

/ My RX7320 is home. #3  
Congrats, looks awesome! Keep the pictures coming.

/ My RX7320 is home. #5  
[snip]
One small issue. after I parked the tractor I looked down and saw a nut on the ground. Can't figure what it came off of. Looked all over the tractor but can't find it. I am sure it will make itself obvious at the worst time. Gonna get down underneath the tractor this weekend and look.
View attachment 444723
[snip]

Nice update! You'll get a lot done with that tractor!

The loose nut looks like it fits a 14 mm socket. There is a nut like that at the very bottom of the FEL bucket-level-indicator rod. It does not thread onto the rod very far. Check to make sure it's still there before you operate the tractor again. There have been a few instances in the past where it's come loose on other Kioti models, with damage to the rod before it was noticed. In fact, it's a good idea to loosen and resecure it with blue threadlocker now, even if that isn't the one you found.

/ My RX7320 is home.
Thanks, Threepoint. , I will check that out this weekend.

/ My RX7320 is home. #8  
Nice tractor! I would check the loader subframe and wheels for the missing nut. You need to put a wrench on them all anyways.

/ My RX7320 is home.
I did a quick check of the loader. But will be more thorough Saturday. Too small for the wheels.

/ My RX7320 is home. #10  
Congratulations on the tractor! The RX7320 is my favorite Kioti tractor... drool... I was going to say the same thing about the nut, to check the bucket level rod assembly. I had one come loose from there also.