Buying Advice Possibly Purchasing a used CK27. Any good-bads? advice?

/ Possibly Purchasing a used CK27. Any good-bads? advice? #1  

Rebeldad1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti Tractor, John Deere Mower,New Holland Mini Excavator
I am very interested in a 2010 CK27 with low hours. Is there anything I should look closely at? any faults in this tractor?
Any PDF repair manuals available for this?
What is a used one worth?
Thanks in advance!

/ Possibly Purchasing a used CK27. Any good-bads? advice? #2  
I bought a 2012 CK27 HST in June. Had 194 hours on it and very well maintained. It came with a FEL. Paid $13,000. The tractor works great and does what i wanted it to do. We live in a National Forest so i needed something that was nimble around all the trees. I have since bought a 5 ft box blade and 4 ft rotary cutter. Is this tractor a hydro or manual tranny you are looking at ? If you are going to do much loader work the HST works great. I have the rocker pedal for fwd and reverse....takes some getting use to but i really like it. Even though it is rated at 28 engine hp the PTO hp is only rated at 22 hp. So look at what type pto implements you might want to get and see if this tractor fits your power needs. You can go to 'tractorhouse'.com and find used CK27s to compare. Good Luck !

/ Possibly Purchasing a used CK27. Any good-bads? advice? #3  
Nice little tractor, no known issues. You can get the PDF shop manuals, There's a thread here where they are free (legal is still debated). As 747driver said, I'd say 13K is a fair price if in good condition. Just look closely at the usual, and make sure everything works, no signs of abuse.

/ Possibly Purchasing a used CK27. Any good-bads? advice? #4  
I have the CK 30 HST which is basically the same tractor except for the extra hp. I love it and never had any issues with it and a great work horse. Like the other have stated have a good look at it and also ask for the maintenance data etc. As for pricing best to go on a website that sell used Kioti and go from there. Good luck you can't go wrong with Kioti tractor.

/ Possibly Purchasing a used CK27. Any good-bads? advice? #5  
I purchased used CK 25 for 9,000. It is 2008 model with KL 130 FEL. It had 600 hours on it and so far so good. I have only put 100 hours on it since owning it and no problems at all yet. Mine did not come with QA which stinks, I'm pretty sure the one your looking at will have it. Good luck.