Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!!

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #1  

BigAl

Platinum Member
California , Idaho and a little island in Panama
Tractor
Kioti DK45TLB
Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!!

As of today ,there is a new member in the DK45 TLB club /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. My old neighbor has been sneaking over and sitting in my DK45TLB every chance he gets ,since I brought it home . My seat is almost worn out /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif! Today he let me know that he put his order in for one so some dealer has had a nice day /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Maybe I can find out who the dealer is and get him to switch seats with mine before it is delivered /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif!
Anyway, As many of you know Kioti does not have a DK45 testimonial spot on their website . I have taken it upon myself to start a DK45 Kioti club and forbid anyone else ,who does not have a DK45 from joining ! This is so we DK45 's can talk about our tractors too . Harsh yes , but we DK45 owners are not a bunch of WOOSIES /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif .Ok ,there may be one or two among us ,but that's it . We will be heard ! Yes ,we may be funny to look at but we still have feelings . /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Anyway our newest brother member is a police officer so I have made him "Sargeant of Arms" to keep out all non DK45 members from crashing our meetings . He's the only one of us that is allowed to have a gun ,but that is another story .
Our first Meeting/Attitude Adjustment Day will be in Reno ,Nevada because I can't spell Rio De Janeiro and a lot of members do not know what part of Idaho that is.Some members were worried they might miss the opening ceremonies which involves a chicken ,two rolls of quarters and a coupon worth two free drinks at the bar , not neccessarily in that order . I am here to calm your fears and let all "DK45's"(we like to call ourselves that ) know that roll will be called and no members will be allowed to start the Opening Ceremonies until all member are "Accounted For" or "Bailed out of Jail" .All Dk45 Members please note that you will be required to check your 45's at the door .
Sincerely,
DK45 Head Exhausted Rooster "Big Al" /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #2  
Re: Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!!

Finally.... a group that may accept me. I once applied to join 'Procrastinators of America' but my application was immediately rejected. I had absentmindedly mailed it too early and it arrived at club headquarters prior to the deadline!!!!

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!!

Ok ,you can join Dave . By the way ,do you have any bullets ? Are new "Sargeant of Arms " can't remember where he put his .
Big Al /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #4  

Oh..... Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I will try to make the club proud! As for the bullets, no, I do not have any. However, I do know where they are. But this issue should be addressed by the 'Ammunition Committee'. As the newest member, I certainly do not want to step on any toes so I will remain mute as to the bullets location.

Point well taken . I will place you on the "Chicken Procurement" committee for our first meeting . Man!, the farmer's get real touchy around here when I approach then about wanting their chickens .Maybe I just look kinda "suspicious" or maybe they think I am a Chicken Plucker Abductor or something .
Regards,
"The Exhausted Rooster"

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #6  

If I buy a CK25 and add it to my CK20, in theory I will have a CK45. However I am not sure if that a Ck vs DK would be allowed to join. Not to mention I have the HST on my CK20 which reduces my PTO HP, but if I bot the CK25 with gear shift it may make up for that.

And if you squint your eyes and tilt your head while chewing gum it looks just like a DK45.

If the sergeant of arms can't find his bull lets then he can use my "John Wayne" edition Daisy BB gun, aka The Duke. Or I have a modified cork shooting rifle that I got at the fair. I modified it by removing the cork. It now shoots clods of dirt after ya stick the barrel in the ground. Smart, huh?!? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #7  

Will I be able to join the DK45 club if I am also a LAB lover?
I can place my Lab in my FEL. Does that count?

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #8  

Hey Bigal,

This is a lot more responsibility than I expected. I held our first 'Chicken Procurement Committee' meeting last night. We voted to contact a Mr. Tyson about donating 50,000 chickens for our first annual meeting. He referred us to 'TIBPRA' (Tyson Industries Bird Poo Removal Association). The suggestion from the association was that if one of our members would donate their DK45 w/FEL to their group, the chickens would be gladly supplied. After considering this offer and the possibility of its success, the committee resolved that our annual meetings be scheduled only on a day of National Fasting. With this decision, the committee was adjorned.

Dave

Actually that might entitle you to a officers position in the club . You have been nominated for the postion of Club Amusment Officer . No one else has a dog that will do tricks ! My dog did know one trick , It use to hide but he never came back . It was a neat trick though .
If nothing else ,bring beer ! Lots and lots of beer !
On another more serious note , It has been reported that Kioti owners DK35 Vince and Lablovers has been meeting secretly to decide how to illegally join our club . From what I understand ,their scheme involves wearing Mini Shirts and a Tight sweater to gain entry .Do not get me wrong ! DK45 club is coed and proud of it ! It's just very poor taste , on their part , as everyone knows a nice looking blouse would go much better with that ensemble and not make you look so cheap . I myself have two or three lovely summer outfits I am just dying to try out ! I am asking all unmarried members to please make certain your date is what you think she is ! Facial hair ,a receding hair line, or legs that look like hairy tree stumps is probably a bad sign .
Respectfully submitted,
Big Al

/ Kioti DK45 club for manly men and tougher women!! #10  

It must have been me with the flat chest in the wet T-Shirt contest that gave it away. I blame the facial hair on a glandular problem. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I was also thinking that if your reverse the 3054 to 3045 and understand that the 3 = D and the 5 = K then I should be in. If not my two killer Labs may have to pay a visit to your next meeting and eat all those chickens. Not a threat mind you just fair warning. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Lablovers