PLEASE help looking to stay under 20K

/ PLEASE help looking to stay under 20K #1  

coryip

Tractor
deere 4200 hst
I have been shopping for a CUT and am having a hard time making up my mind.This will be my 1st tractor purchase and i want it to be my last at least for a long time.
First off my needs include filling in about a half acre of gully, clearing off about an acre of brush and trees, leveling, maintaning my gravel drive, and maybe mowing eventually. I also will be moving and have about 3.5 acres that is heavily grown up and needs to be cleared and prepped for building the new house.
I have looked at Kubota, New Holland, and seem to be leaning toward the Kioti CK20hst, 1914, 3054 and Mahindra 2615, 3015. one of my main problems is that i want a BH,FEL,BB,Rotary Cutter, maybe some Forks, possibly a finish mower but that can wait, and a trailer but dont know if i want a smaller tractor with BH or go with a bigger CUT and no BH. Afraid that after making the purchase i will wish i had one or the other. And of course all under 20K. Can stumps be removed without a BH.
I feel the CK25 or 30 would be ideal, but i am wondering how much longer the low interest rates will be available.
ANY OPINIONS PLEASE, what all could or should i expect for the money. THANKS

/ PLEASE help looking to stay under 20K #2  
any of these tractors will work, but you must consider the bigger the tractor the more work it will do. as for taking stumps out without a backhoe depends on stump size and the ground that it is in. i have an lk3054 with a loader and 6' box blade what i do is set one outside shank on the bb down all the way get as close to the tree as i can then rip the roots till the tree is loose and push it over works good. my opinion would be to look at the lk3054 with price and attachments you want you get a bigger tractor for the money. look at package deals to because you can save money buying attachments at the same time. do your reaserch this is a good place to look for info and first hand experience of people and thier equipment. the final decision is yours so good luck. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ PLEASE help looking to stay under 20K #3  
What you are describing maybe a little much for the CK 20 at least initially with all the land clearing prep work for a new house. Minimum a 25 hp I'd say. You can get a lot for under 20k. http://www.littletractor.com/ has some sweet packages like Dirtnut described. If you have a truck to go pick it up.

/ PLEASE help looking to stay under 20K #4  
I expect some reduction in the value of the incentives April 1, so if you are ready, it may pay to pull the trigger now. I wouldn't move before I had decided exactly (approximately) what I needed, a few hundred in interest or price difference wouldn't offset a hasty decision, but if you find something you like that will do whay you want, go for it!

The spring season is here and demand will increase. We did not get any indications of change when the last "renewal" of the incentives came around (and they didn't change much), but this time we have received a warning to close the deals we can by the end of the month. Might helpyou stay under 20K

/ PLEASE help looking to stay under 20K #5  
Coryip, I will fix you up with a 30hp. and what you need in your price range /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ PLEASE help looking to stay under 20K #6  
You and every other KIOTI dealer in the USA Wallace.

KO

/ PLEASE help looking to stay under 20K #7  
I can't say about preparing for building, but I just cleared about 2 acres of small trees and brush, bushogged etc. with my CK20HST with FEL, rootrake, toothbar in the bucket and of course th mower. Haven't received my backhoe as of yet, so can't comment, but Dewave could tell you it's a strong backhoe. I pretty much did not wish for something stronger except when trying to pull some boxblade rippers through some fairly wet ground. It was difficult at best and an even higher HP would have had a time with that I suspect. When it comes to plowing, more horsepower would prob. be better, but I do most anything with the CK20HST. The toothbar really helps with digging. I got the package, TLB with boxblade for $16,681 plus tax. 0% interest for 36 months. John